Ch 7. First Stop, Turffield!

~Unova~*Relic Castle*

~Unova~
*Relic Castle*

     Hoopa rested in the depths of the Relic Castle, located within the Desert Resort. The mythical was now in its confined form, still severely weakened from its battle just days ago. Sird's heels echoed off the concrete floor, walking angrily towards Hoopa. Her earpiece buzzed before she could get a word out.

"What could you possibly want at a time like this Charon," she spoke through gritted teeth.

"I-I have a small piece of information about the boy, Isaiah," he replied.

She pressed down on her earpiece, "unless you know where he is, your information is useless."

"Commander, I didn't expect him to show his face again publicly, but he's in the Galar region," Charon said.

"Interesting, so that's where he was teleported to...Galar. How do you know this?"

"I saw his annoying, stupid, smug little face during Galar's Opening Ceremony a few hours ago on tv! Let's crush him and end him already! Take away his will to live, take away his will to train, take it all away!" Saliva bubbles started to form at the corner of Charon's mouth.

Sird stayed silent, "do you hear me?!" Charon shouted.

"Did you just yell at me? Surely you didn't—"

"N-No no no, I-I would never raise my voice at you C-Commander, I just got excited...that's all, I swear."

"I understand your hatred towards the boy. He completely embarrassed and caused the disbandment of Team Xûl after all, so I'll let that little outburst slide," Sird said.

"What are we going to do to him then?" Charon asked, his patience faltering.

"I already succeeded in my first goal, avenging Pluto and Team Xûl. The boy's Pokémon was beaten beyond battle means, he's separated from his team, and he can't return to Unova safely without us knowing. Unfortunately, he was lucky enough to slip through one of Hoopa's rings—"

"Y-Yes, so why don't we finish the job...Commander."

Sird smirked, "in due time, I will see to it...but I don't have the firepower to carelessly target him."

"B-But you're the last member from the Three Beasts of Team Rocket, surely you can—"

"Of course, I can you old fool! That kid had the Elite 4 and the Champion fighting beside him. He has connections with some powerful trainers. Even now, in the Galar region, I'm sure he's already befriended, Leon."

"Tsk, right..." Charon admitted.

Sird glared at the slumbering Hoopa, "if I didn't have Hoopa at my command, the Elite 4 would've stopped me."

"I-I see," Charon mumbled.

"That also proves he's still a threat and should be treated as such but recklessly approaching him isn't the best idea."