15-JEALOUSY

Since the gym Theo and Steve had been avoiding each other mainly because the last interaction they had Steve was staring at Theo in the shower.It was awkward.

Since that had happened Theo gained popularity and the gain in popularity meant one thing.

Dating.

Girls,boys the whole lot interested in dating you because your the hot popular jock or cheerleader who has the highest status in the school aka Steve Harrington but now also Theo Miller.The only problem was the more popular Theo got the more and more Steve and him became distant.

The group was sat on the table opposite to where Theo was surrounded by girls and boys all drooling over him.
Steve didn't like it.
"Hey Steve look at-"
Robin turned to Steve only to realise Steve was already looking straight at Theo.
"Steve" Robin said whilst waving her hand in front of his face."Earth to Steve"
"Yeah yeah what"
A smirk appeared on Robins face.
"You're jealous aren't you"
"Of what ? Miller no way"
"Okay so then why were you staring at him like he was a basket of candy waiting to be eat" Eddie asked slyly.
"I wasn- i wasn't staring at him i was just staring at the people around him" Steve replied whilst motioning the people around the table with his hands.
Scott even being as dumb as he is knew how Steve felt. "Why it's not like you paid attention to who Theo talks too before"
Eddie nudged Steve on the shoulder whilst pointing to Theo who was at the opposite table "Yeah dude i mean come on six months ago you didn't even care who Theo was and now you're sat here drooling over him"
"I AM i am not drooling"
The group laughed.
"Yeah okay"
"You keep telling yourself that man"
Rachel perked up after watching Steve get jealous over Theos popularity. "You know as his best friend i should let you know that Theo misses you"
"Wait what what do you mean Danvers.This past month he couldn't give a damn about where i was and now you're saying he misses me it makes no sense "
"Look just don't question it okay just listen to what im telling you he.misses.you"
Robin stood up and moved in front of Steve blocking his view of Theo.
"Robin move"
"No im not moving until you go over there and talk to him"
"Why would i talk to him we haven't spoken since that basketball game in gym class"
"JUST GO AND DO IT"
"Okay okay keep your hair on"
So Steve slowly emerged from his seat and made his way over to where Theo was sat.

Steve made his way over to Theo who had already noticed Steve before he even arrived at the table.
"Hey look everyone it's been great you know talking to you but imma have to go now okay"
The herd scattered away from the table as Theo picked up his bag and made his way towards Steve.

Silence.

The boys stood about a meter away silent until Theo decided to break it.
"Hey Steve we need to talk"
"Yeah we do"
"Look let's not do it here meet me in the library at lunch"
"Erm yeah okay that's fine see you there"
Theo patted Steve on the shoulder as he left before making his way back to the group who were under no surprise watching the conversation between Steve and Theo in the way they always do.
The pretendwe'renotlookingatnormal way,which they failed at miserably.However before Theo could sit down Rachel pulled him aside
"Rach what are you doing im trying to sit down with the"
"Shut up Theo"
"Okay sorry"
"This whole new 'popularity' jig you got going on i don't like it i mean you're never around anymore and when you are the only thing you can talk about is who has come up to you and started a conversation with you"
"Hang on Rach i - "
Rachel put here finger on Theos lips.
"I'm not done yet moron"
Theo stuck his hands in the air implying that he understood what Rachel had said.
"But most of all you miss Steve and before you even try to deny it just rember that conversation we had when you came round to mine and the first thing you said was that you missed Steve"
Theo said nothing but bowed his head knowing everything that Rachel had just said was 100% correct.Theo did in fact miss Steve,he missed him like hell.
"I miss him but i shouldn't i mean come on six months ago he was the popular guy who made my life torture everyday and how can so much change in such little time"
"Theo things change.People change and that's alright sometimes change is for the better obviously the you and Steve not speaking part but you get the gist"
"Yeah i do"
Rach was about to walk away when Theo pulled her back.
"Hey erm i told Steve i would meet him in the library at lunch"
"Well that's a start"
"I know but don't tell the group okay but im going to tell Steve something,something that could change our whole 'friendship' and I'd rather the group not be there if it all falls to pieces"
Rachel nodded. "Yuh huh okay no group got it"

Theo left the cafeteria and Rachel made her way back to the table which was now down to 4:Robin,Eddie,Scott and Rachel.
"Hey guys somethings going to happen between Theo and Steve at lunch and he told me not to tell you guys because he didn't want you guys to know but i would rather spy on Theo and Steve than sit around all lunch and do nothing, so with me ?"
The whole group raised their hands.
"Okay great now let's just get through the rest of the morning then we can get down to business with spying on Theo and Steve."

The slight problem was the two boys had no idea.

AUTHORS NOTE:
im sorry it's been so long since i last published a chapter but Ive gone back to school and so it's been hardest to get chapters out as quick as i was but i hopefully should be updating them quicker soon"