El angst 😙 ( DON'T COME FOR ME , I REALLY LOVE EL )

A/n

Just a quick thing , this chapter contains slurs against the LGBTQIA+ ( even against Trans people ) and mentions of sh/su1c1d3. Also , I decided to make angst because if I'm not happy , my kins won't be happy! Enjoy!

in the gc

WilltheWise: El?

WilltheWise: EL ANSWER

DustyBuns: What's going on?

WilltheWise: El isn't answering me :(

WilltheWise: She's been in her room all day. She hasn't even been eating Eggos.

MadMax: Who messed with El?

MadMax: ISTG WHOEVER MESSED WITH HER IS GOING TO FUCKING SUFFER

Vance: Simp 💀

Finney: Vance emoji ( Plus , you would do the same for Bruce. don't be talking)

Vance: STFU

Higherthangasprices: Guys , I think I found out why El isn't answering.

MadMax: PLEASE TELL MEEE

Higherthangasprices: I found her diary and it turns out Angela has been bullying her again

Richie: A furry is bullying El?

BikeWheeler: AKDHSKKSNS

Higherthangasprices: This is Angela:

Gwen: Ah hell nah , this cotton swab looking ass ain't bullying El

Finney: STOP

WilltheWise: Jonathan, what did Angela do?

Higherthangasprices: It says she's been calling her a dyk3 and tr@nny and making fun of her for looking like a boy with her shaved hair. It also says that Angela said to her if she was  Hopper, she would have stayed dead because she would have been so disappointed to have a freak as her daughter.

BikeWheeler: Wow....

LucasSinclair: ....

Higherthangasprices: She even told El to khs.

girlinredfan: WTF

MomOf7: WTH

NancyWheeler: What is wrong with her...

FreakMunson: That's so wrong

SurferBoy: I'm actually about to cry.

AmERICA: I want to beat this bitch up.

DustyBuns: I'm sobbing rn

WilltheWise: I will kill her

BikeWheeler: Max

MadMax: ....

MadMax: ARE.YOU.FUCKING.KIDDING.ME

MadMax: WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?! MISS ICE QUEEN?! I FUCKING SWEAR , I WILL KILL HER IN THE MOST BRUTAL WAY EVER. I WILL CUT OPEN HER STOMACH , PUT HER ORGANS IN A CAN ,AND FEED IT TO HER BEST FRIENDS ( A/n: Hehe , guess the reference). I WILL SLAUGHTER HER.

Higherthangasprices: Oh shit.....

WilltheWise: What?

Higherthangasprices: Angela dmed me

Richie: ADD HER RN

Eddie: YES YES

Angela was added to the gc

Angela: Hey guys! 🥰

MadMax: Fuck you

Angela: Huh?

MadMax: Fuck you and your whole bloodline. It's an embarrassment to even be a human being when you are one. I can't believe we breathe the same air. I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ARE EVEN IN THE SAME MULTIVERSE. I feel sorry for God for you being his creation. No , fuck that , YOU ARE A SPAWN OF SATAN. HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT TO EL?!

Angela: Wdym?

Angela: Mike , back me up!

BikeWheeler: You are asking me to back you up? How pathetic. You are so worthless , I'd rather have a slow and painful death than ever be in the same room with you for 2 seconds.

Angela: What did I even do?!

WilltheWise: What did you do?! YOU FUCKING CALLED EL TWO SLURS , THAT'S WHAT! YOU EVEN SAID SHE SHOULD KHS. ARE YOU CRAZY?

Angela: What? It's not my fault it's true. She's a monster and a worthless human being. She deserved to go to jail. She tried to hurt me with a roller skate. She's a fucking f@g and a tr@nny. Or maybe she has cancer 🤣.  She looks so boyish with her haircut , it's a disgrace. She deserves to die. I'm surprised her dad came back to life , how could anyone like her?

WilltheWise: You do realize all the people here are LGBTQIA+ , right?

Angela: Ew , more f@gs. Go burn in fuucking hell.

MadMax: I'M GOING TO FUCKING MURDER YOU

EggosLover: Guys , it's fine.

MadMax: El!

EggosLover: I'll handle this myself.

Later

VecnaDaddy: Oopsies 🤭

Finney: BAHAHAHA , THAT BITCH HAD IT COMING

Vance: HELP 💀💀 ( Her nose )

Richie: BROOOOO , YOU ARE WRONG FOR THAT

MadMax: El, are you ok?

EggosLover: I'm fine...

EggosLover is offline

WilltheWise: I'm going to check on her , brb

Irl

Will: El?

El: What...

Will: Can I come in?

El:...

Will comes in

Will: Why didn't you tell us before?

El: I didn't want you to worry about me. I always feel like I'm just pushing my problems on everyone.

Will: Ofc not, just bc you need help with your mental health doesn't mean you are a burden.

El: I'm just tired of feeling like this , it's just so annoying. All my life , I have been treated like a lab rat and when I escape, I'm treated like a monster. I just want to feel happy.

Will: It's ok. I'm here for you .

El: Always?

Will: Always

A/n

HELP , THIS IS SO CRINGE. Anyways , I'm going to make a part 2 on this so let me know you have ideas for part two. Bye!