Epilogue

Sasuke stretched his arms as he took a step onto the balcony of his hotel room. He walked up to the railing, leaning his arms on top of the metal. He smiled to himself as a breeze rushed through his raven hair, the smell of the ocean wafting in the air.

"Beautiful sunrise, isn't it?" A soft voice commented behind him.

Sasuke stood up straight and turned, a smirk on his face. He leaned against the railing once again. "It is, but nothing compares to the beauty of my lovely wife."

"Stop calling me your wife, bastard!" Sasuke chuckled as the blonde in front of him scowled, cerulean eyes narrowed in a dangerous glare. "I'm your husband!"

"I think younger Naruto would beg to differ." The raven took a step forward as Naruto rolled his eyes. He gently ran his thumb over a scarred cheek. "And Naruko."

Naruto let out a snort as he leaned into the gentle caress. "I don't know how many times I need to remind you that Naruko and I are the same person."

"Hn." Was the raven's reply before he leaned down, biting softly on his tan neck. Naruto let out a small moan and wrapped his arms around the pale neck. Sasuke smirked against the warm skin before carefully leading them back into their hotel bedroom.

He gently pushed the blonde onto the bed and looked him over with a predatory look, causing the blonde to blush. "I'm so glad I got to marry you."

Naruto's blush only seemed to intensify as he leaned on his elbows looking up at the raven. "I'm glad too."

Sasuke crawled on top of the blonde, clasping the scarred cheeks in his grasp and leaning down to kiss the blonde passionately. Naruto eagerly kissed back, grasping onto the collar of Sasuke's shirt, trying to pull him closer.

The kiss heated up quickly and with a groan, Naruto bucked up his hips up into Sasuke's, making sure the raven could feel exactly how he was feeling. The two paused to throw their shirts off and to the floor. "Sasuke," he moaned out as the raven began to trail kisses down his neck and chest.

"Yes?" Sasuke asked sensually, carefully and slowly pulling Naruto's underwear off.

Naruto growled at the pace and kicked them off the rest of the way.

Sasuke only smirked as he got off the blonde and took his own off, his erection only seeming to grow as Naruto stared hungrily at it. "Like what you see?"

"Of course, now come over here and fuck me." The blonde demanded.

It only took a split second for Sasuke to be right back on top of Naruto, kissing him like his life depended on it. He nipped at the blonde's lips, demanding entrance that Naruto gladly gave him. Their tongues locked in a dance, wanting to taste each other.

Reluctantly, Sasuke pulled away, a trail of saliva lingering between them. "Suck." He said as he brought his fingers to Naruto's lips, his other hand now busy pumping Naruto's erection.

With eyes half lidded, Naruto seductively ran his tongue along the raven's digits, causing him to shiver, before engulfing them in his mouth, making sure they were thoroughly coated. The raven let out a groan as he felt Naruto run his tongue in between his fingers. He pulled out quickly and brought his fingers to Naruto's entrance, entering and beginning to prep the blonde.

Naruto moaned at the feeling, throwing his head back against the pillow below his head. "Sa-sasuke." He managed to breath out. "Th-there!" He practically screamed out as he felt the raven's fingers brush against his prostate.

Sasuke began to thrust his fingers in and out of the blonde, feeling his own erection seeming to grow. "Naruto," he managed to whisper through gritted teeth. "I need to be inside you. Now."

"Then do it." He panted.

The raven didn't need any more encouragement and soon he took out his fingers from inside Naruto, and positioned himself at Naruto's entrance. Without warning, he thrust himself inside the blonde, both groaning loudly at the feeling of pleasure.

"M-move." Naruto moaned out as he got used to Sasuke's girth inside him.

Sasuke pulled himself out halfway before eagerly thrusting back into Naruto, setting a fast but comfortable pace. Naruto matched his hips with Sasuke's rhythm.

"Naruto," Sasuke groaned at Naruto's tight heat, engulfing his cock nicely. "You feel so good."

Naruto only moaned in response, feeling pleasure that left him breathless.

"Sasuke," he managed to breathe out. "I-I'm going to cum."

Sasuke quickly grasped Naruto's erection, jerking it quickly. "Cum for me." He leaned down and breathed into Naruto's ear, sending a shiver down the blonde's spine.

With a loud groan, Naruto came, nails digging into the raven's back as waves of pleasure washed over his body.

It wasn't long before Sasuke followed in his own orgasm. He thrust deeply inside the blonde and released inside him before collapsing on top of the blonde, panting heavily.

The two rode out their orgasms,in each other's arms. "I love you." Naruto whispered into Sasuke's shoulder, squeezing the raven tighter.

"I love you too." Sasuke pulled away slightly, giving Naruto a smile.