Tummy sleeper

Its 2:00 AM and she still can't sleep. She is a proud tummy sleeper, but she has been strictly advised against it for the last 3 months. "If I could just turn around and fall on my tummy for a slight second then maybe I will be able to sleep. Damn!!". She holds her stomach and curses herself for even thinking about it. After all this twisting and turning in the bed she didn't realize that his face was now only a couple of inches away from hers. She feels his warm breath and opens her eyes. Her eyes meet with his eyes instantly. He is the soundest sleeper she has ever seen. He could sleep through an earthquake. Yet... he was awake tonight... looking at her.

The panic of this proximity sent shivers down her spine. She took a deep breath that only brought her closer to him. To calm her down, I touched her cheek and adjusted her hair around her ear. She closed her eyes and sniffed his hand. He brought his face closer to her face giving her more to sniff. His hands move down rubbing her body and stops on her waist. He pulls her closer to him and she willingly moves. Her one hand still covering her stomach, the other trapped under her. He starts sniffing her face and kissing her neck. He unbuttons her nightie a little so he can have more access to her chest. She puts her hands around him and start rubbing his back under his t-shirt, pulling him closer to her. He rubs her legs to pull her nightie higher and higher. Their legs come closer, and his leg starts occupying the space between hers. His legs enjoy the softness of her juicy thighs. His nose explores the flesh on her chest, he is mesmerized by its milky fragrance... then his lips start to explore every inch of her skin kissing her softly and making it damp... and then his teeth!! They bite a squishy right boob pushed up by her lacy pink bra . "Aah!" she squeals. Its déjà vu! They both realize this and take a pause. He moves his lips on to hers and just when they are about to melt into each other they hear a loud knock on their bedroom door. His brother's voice is heard calling him out. He turns around and yells "abbey sone do.. mujhe nahi aana". They hear few more voices pestering him to come out for a party. He sighs in disagreement and gets out of the bed. She smiles and she covers herself with a blanked. The man was a multitasker, he managed get her half naked without officially undressing her. She turns her face to the other side, and he leaves the room.

When she wakes up in the morning, this man issleeping by her side with his hand so demandingly covering her slightly swollenpregnant belly. This man is her husband Krish and whom she had seen kissing anotherwoman just yesterday. She places her hand over his and brushes it gently with asmile of confusion on her face.