Aftermaths of Passion

She flew to Chandigarh where Krish was posted. She didn't have his number so she called his best friend. From afar, she saw Krish bring a cake and a big bouquet of flowers. It looked like it was Roshni's birthday that day.

She hid herself and waited for the festivities to be over. She found a moment alone with Krish. He was stunned to see her there. They walked to an isolated place. She told him that she was pregnant. She said she is going to keep it and she wants nothing to do with him assuming that he want nothing to do with the baby. She was informing him now because she knew that he would get to know of this eventually and She wanted her to stay out of her life.

She left and took a flight back to Hyderabad. She had to soon travel home to Bangalore to update her parents. She just didn't know how she will be able to muster the courage to do so. She took a bus on Friday night and reached Bangalore on Saturday morning. Since it was some cheap travel agency, the bus was extremely late. She could only reach home at 11. She was not prepared for what she saw next. Krish was sitting in her living room with an older man who she realized was his elder brother Rahul. Back when they were dating, Rahul was concerned about them. He felt that Krish was getting very serious about his relationship with Radhika. Krish would always behave like it was a casual fun relationship, but Rahul felt it was not. He felt that Krish cared about this new girl so much so that he didn't even have sex with her. This was very unlike Krish and very unlike his numerous relationships.

Her mom took her aside and told her that theylike the boy and they have no issue with this match. Radhika was not given anyopportunity to give her opinion. She met his brother in private and told himshe cannot do this, and she will come clean to her parents. Rahul explained toher how this can hurt them and her in the long run. He convinced her to getmarried to Krish not for the baby but at least for the sake of her parents.They were married in a small ceremony in a temple after two days.