Fun Shopping

They spent the next few days peacefully. The pregnancy began to show its effects on Radhika. One night when Radhika was working from her cozy bed, Krish asked her to come out to see off his aunt. Radhika asked him to carry on and said she will join him in a minute. He kept pestering her to come with him, she had to tell him to shut him up. "I am not wearing any bra, do you want me to come and meet everyone braless?". Krish was puzzled, he responded "What!! Why!! Is there a porno movie we are shooting tonight?". Radhika was irritated and started looking for something in her wardrobe. She replied, "because my boobs have blown up and nothing fits, will you please get out now!". She quickly changed her clothes and rushed out. Krish was curious to check out her bosom but to his dismay they were neatly covered with her dupatta. Krish tried his best to take a peek and wondered how weird it was to try so hard to take a peek of his wife's body. He just took Radhika to their room, ripped off her clothes layer after layer, cupped her breast and sucked them hard. Well he didn't actually do that, he just fantasied that while ogling at his wife who was busy peeling the potatoes. He was too amused with his own fantasy and wondered if his wife would enjoy this new fetish he had.

He finally got a chance to get a good estimate of her lady lumps. He found himself to be stupid to not noticing it all these days. They were fuller, rounder, and bouncier. They had definitely grown big enough to not fit in her exiting bras. The woman had also put on weight, she was eating everything she would get her hands on. He found that quality very endearing. He was on the bed when she started her maneuver which he now realized was her sneakily taking off her super tight bras. He again felt too stupid to not notice this all these days. She had a little trouble taking it off and he had a good laugh watching her struggle. He said "sach me gadrail maal hai!". Radhika heard that and she said "Did you just call me Gadrai something, I remember you calling me this when we started dating". He said "Your memory is dangerous for my health" and pretended to fall asleep. Radhika immediately googled and found some weird porn videos.. she yelled at Krish "What does it mean.. is it some dirty porn stars name. tell me.. tell me now". He turned around and said "It means big juicy boobs. You happy now!". She immediately covered her breast with blanket and said "I am going shopping tomorrow.. and you are taking me there". Suddenly the room burst into laughter. Radhika hit Krish on his stomach to make him shut up. This was the first time she had touched him after that night in the barn. They both fell into a sound sleep.

The next day Krish took her shopping. He took her to this fancy place that had clothes for mom to be. Radhika was not comfortable with the price of each item there but Krish insisted and got her a bunch of stuff and paid for it. He went out to get the car and noticed how she went back in the shop. She had found a lacy silvery white silk nightie. It wasn't one of those slutty ones it was more cute and soft almost angelic to look. She went home and tried it on at night, while the nightie fit her comfortably it hugged her pregnant figure from everywhere. The roundness of her boobs her butt and her belly. Radhika stood in front of the mirror feeling her belly under the softness of the fabric. Krish walked in and was mesmerized. She said "Sadly I will have to return it, its small". He touched her belly and said "no way!". He kept rubbing her belly gently. She smiled and said "I think the baby likes it". He said 'So does the daddy". He sat on the bed beside her, pulled close to him by his waist and kissed her belly. She was looking at him with her big teary confused eyes. He said "This is as far as I am allowed to go. Right". She sighed 'Krish!!'. He put her to sleep and tucked her inside her blanket. Radhika wished he did more. She was smitten in love with him again and got scared of getting her heart broken again. The only way she knew she could survive was if she resisted him. She was now certain that he wont make any moves on her to jeopardize his relation with his baby. They were happy for few more days then a hurricane hit their marriage which moved them to a completely different place.