Is this a goodbye?

Radhika didn't see Krish that entire day. That night they had a cocktail party to attend. She messaged him that she cant go because she looks like a fat cow in every dress she had. Krish sent her a gift. It was a beautiful red saree and a matching diamond like necklace to go with it. After receiving this gift Radhika was overwhelmed and wondered if this was a good bye present. Krish did seem different and relaxed, may be he had finally decided to let go.. of Radhika. Her heart for filled with pain, she now had no idea how she could move on. She got dressed and reached the party. Krish was waiting for her. This was a smaller group of all his friends and Roshni was there too looking hot in a short cocktail dress. They were discussing about sex and what's news and what's hot. Someone from the group reached out to the biggest sex expert in the group...Krish. His name caught Radhika's attention and she had all ears for what he was about to say. He said "For me, the hottest sex was with the most beautiful and sexy woman. No woman in the world can be more attractive than the woman pregnant with your baby." The cloud cheered on like crazy. Some women started checking Radhika out and few winked at her on her triumph. Some of his friends started teasing him and he jokingly replied, "Pregnant boobs are the irresistible man". Radhika bent her head in embarrassment. Krish continued speaking "before my wife decides to throw her heels at me, let me take her home. We Pregnant couple like to sleep in early. Wink wink". The crowd cheered on and Krish held Radhika by her waist and took her home. When they reached home he locked the door hastily and said "Don't worry as that doctor lady said, You are a delicate flower and I will be a gentle lover".

He held her in his arms and showed her Mangal sutra to her and said "Every time I saw this, it told me that you are mine. You really are only mine and I love you. I have loved you all along. You saved me from the life I was forcing myself to take. You saved me by having my baby. It took me so long to realize what I wanted for the last 3 years.. What I wanted was you." They made love again that night and the night after that night and the night after. They had a beautiful daughter and Krish only wished that she turns out to be just like her mother.