𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

You are surprised at the fact that you stayed a few days in the timeline of the golden trio.

Adding to that, you helped with Harry's tasks for the tournament, because you have read the books so it made it easier for you to explain what he has to do.

Also, Madam Pomfrey shocked you with the news that there was no time turner in your stomach.

As if it just dissolved into the acids of your stomach.

Hermes, and Ron, on the other hand, tried to talk Cedric out of going with you to the Yule ball.

But nothing worked as Cedric is stubborn about being your date to the Yule ball.

So, you had no other choice but to comply and make a dress for the ball.

And you are not confident about the result, so you decided to ask Leo to meet at the black lake to show him the dress and ask for his opinion.

(I decided to not write a description, and  let you imagine that you have designed the dress of your dreams)

"So, what do you think?" You ask the light-colored-haired boy after taking a twirl in the dress.

"It looks lovely on you, I also like the small details, it makes it look prettier"

Your face heats up at Leo's compliment as it fed your confidence.

"Well, you are the first to see it" Leo gives you a dreamy smile, delighted with your sentence.

You use your wand to change out of your dress and go back to your Hufflepuff robes.

Yes, indeed, you created a fake wand and decided to use it.

Well, you discovered that you could do wandless magic while looking through some magic book and accidentally saying a spell out loud.

Thankfully, no one was there to see, and you managed to hide this skill.

After all, only wizards and witches with great skill can do wandless magic.

One of which was Merlin.

"Are you going to the yule ball with Cedric?" You nod.

"Unfortunately, yes" Leo stands up from under the tree, walking over to you.

"Do not worry, I'm sure you will be doing great" Leo holds into your hands, staring at you with a dreamy smile.

"Just have faith in yourself"

꧁𑁍꧂

Cedric went with Cho Chang instead of you and acted as if he has never asked you out in the first place.

So, now you are sitting alone at the table looking embarrassed.

The only girl who doesn't have a date.

Hermes has a date with a durmstrang girl who you assume to be the girl version of Victor Krum.

Harry and Ron's dates are Parvati and Padma Patil.

That's the reason why you stayed outside the ball hall, starting at the sky instead.

Yes, you didn't want to go with him in the first place.

Yet, it doesn't make sense why he has abandoned you to go with Cho.

Little do you know, it was all the trio's doing.

The fact that entering the ball without a date would make you look like a fool made you stay out.

"Are you ok?"

You look at the person who asked this question, to see that it's Fleur Delacour.

"Yes...well, except for the fact that my date ditched me" you explain.

Fleur lets out a light chuckle at your pouty expression.

"How unfortunate, if I was in his place I would not leave a beautiful girl like yourself"

Your feel your face turning hot at his words.

Indeed Fleur is a charming person like his counterpart.

"I think you are-" he cuts you off.

"Just saying that to cheer you up? Believe me, my veela half would not allow me to lie, you are very beautiful I can assure you of that, mon amour" you smile.

"Thank you for your words"

"You are welcome, would you like to be my date" you raise an eyebrow.

"What happened to your date?"

"She got sick"

Before you could reply to his offer.

You faint right in front of his eyes, but instead of him catching you...

꧁𑁍꧂

...A certain Hufflepuffs boy is the one who catches you while sitting in the corner of the yule ball hall.

"(Y/n)!"

Newt exclaims with a surprised expression as you look at him nervously.

The Auburn-haired wizard wished for you to be his date to the yule ball even if it's impossible.

But it seems like his wish came true.

"Hello, Newt...I can explain"