𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

You thought that Godric would win the battle.

But he got defeated, so easily.

The Slytherines would have teased the Gryffindors for years if they found out about this battle.

"What is wrong with you both? Don't you see how terrified (Y/n) looks right now?"

Rowena scolds Salazar and Godric as Helga hands you a plate of food to satisfy your hunger.

"It is not as it looks. We have just been having a friendly spar, the only unfortunate part is that she got embroiled in between us" Salazar defends.

"You are blind to the malicious intentions of Salazar" Godric accuses.

Salazar interrupts Rowena before she could speak, his eyes still full of fury.

"It’s fine, he is always this emotional, but it can't be helped, it is in his nature"

Helga sighs as you sip some water, to quench your thirst.

"Salazar and I are like fire and ice, we are opposites" Godric explains, making you understand that they have their disagreements.

You know that when men like this fight, but for a woman at the center of it?

Korean drama much?

"There is no need for harsh words" Helga argues.

"But he is severe and... cruel" Rowena ponders.

Salazar smirks, making everyone in the room frown.

"Cruel, you think me cruel, Rowena, do I look cruel to (Y/n)?"

He questions, pointing towards you.

"Yes, looking me up didn't leave a good impression on me" you repsond saracastically.

The Slytherin frowns before looking at the other founders.

"Gryffindor, always too emotional, and as for you Rowena, your misjudgment of others could be your downfall"

Godric and Rowena exchange an annoyed glance

"Give me the trust of your student, and I will keep her in check, she cannot be trusted around you two"

Rowena's decision to watch after you causes Godric to wince, and Salazar to sneer.

"She is my student and she will stay under my care" The slytherin wizard decides.

You quickly finish eating and stand up from your place.

"Thank you all for recieving me, but I will take my leave now" 

As you make your exit, Salazar holds your hand attempting to stop you from leaving

Only for you to disappear right infront of their eyes.

"She...disappeared" Helga mutters in shock.

"This is all your fault, Godric" Salazar accuses him angrily.

"What did I do?"

"I was going to make her my wife, and the mother of my future children" Salazar replies.

"She would have been disappoibted with your cock size"

°°°

You want to cry and scream.

Your luck in time traveling brought you to the marauders' era.

Not only that, but you found yourself in the gryffindor dorm of the four boys, laying beside Sirius Black on his bed.

Your back was against his chest.

"Look what we have got here, boys"

You tried to get up and leave but sirius grabs you by the arms to stop you from even moving.

James, Remus, and Peter all approach the bed to stare at you with grins on their faces.

If you weren't in the Harry Potter universe, you would have thought that you were going to get gang-

Even if some Harry Potter fanfics have such disturbing themes.

Anyways.

Let us hope that isn't the case.