𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

"What do you think you are doing?" 

You try to get out of James' hold but fail as Sirius sits on the edge of the bed holding your legs down as if you were an animal.

Remus and Peter stand at each side of the bed with crossed arms over their chests, while staring down at you.

"Where did you time travel to?" Remus inquires.

"None of your concern, now let go of me or I will..."

You stop when you realize that your wand is still with Salazar.

Oh no, you have no wand.

"We won't let go of you, until you spill out everything in detail" 

James insists playfully with his arms under yours, holding you tightly in your place.

"Yes, don't keep us waiting or else..." Sirius teasingly slides his hands up your legs.

"Or else what, do what you want to do and I will expose Remus' secret" 

The threat made the marauders shocked.

"We don't know what you are talking about" Peter stutters out, making his words an obvious lie.

His other friends glare at him to stay silent to not expose them and confirm your words.

Sirius and James loosen their hold on you, allowing you to stand on your feet, directly in front of the Werewolf.

"Of course, you might be wondering how I know that Remus is a werewolf"

"I'm not a werewolf"

Your face suddenly moves closer to him as you trace your fingers on the scars on his face causing his face to turn red.

"Those scars, where did you get them from?" you ask with fake curiosity.

"We practice our pranks together all the time, it's only natural to have some scars" Prongs defends.

"You are only correct in one condition"

"Which is?" Sirius sneers at you.

"You all should have had injuries, but I see none of you with one scar"

Remus' face was a portrait of guilt, unable to hold back his visible reaction to your comment.

Peter, James, and Sirius exchanged glances, realizing you had exposed their secret.

As the atmosphere in the room grew tense, James was the first to speak up, his voice betraying his nerves.

"Okay, so what if we have a secret? Are you going to tell everyone about it?" he asked defiantly.

You smirked in response, the power suddenly shifting in your favor.

"Oh, I won't. You see, I have a proposition, and you all might find it appealing."

"And what might that be?" Sirius asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I want you all to stop bullying Severus"

Remus chuckles in disbelief at your proposal, finding it silly.

"You can't be serious, he is a twat" Remus mocks.

Turning your gaze back to him, smiling at him while shaking your head.

"Now, now, you aren't in the position to speak, all you can do is agree or disagree"

The situation might seem toxic, but the marauders deserve it.

They are the definitions of bullies, their horrid 'pranks' against Severus is actually  bullying in disguise.

"What is it with you, Hufflepuffs that insist on being so righteous?" Peter asserts, not pleased by the turn of events.

"Well, I am a Hufflepuff, and we stand for loyalty, hard work, patience, and justice,"

You replied, holding your ground.

"I know this is all new to you, especially the loyalty part, but it's about time you change."

Sirius, Remus, and Peter exchanged a series of uneasy glances before James spoke up.

"Alright, we promise to stop bullying Severus, but if you betray us, know that we'll make your life hell."

You smile in happiness, nodding.

"Great, I shall leave for class now"

Before you could take your leave, Sirius stops you with a question.

"How do you know the secret?"

Without turning around, you answer him.

"You forgot, I'm from the future, I know every little details about you four"

With that you leave them rethinking about all of their dirty secrets.