𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞

"I have finally found you after years of searching"

"Proper distance would be appreciated, sir?"

"Sir, you are calling me sir?"

"Yes, considering you are an old man now, I would call you sir"

Tom Riddle rolls his eyes, displeased that you see him as an old man despite being only in his forties.

"Good evening, sir"

You watch as girls passing by you two greet Riddle with smiles and blushes on their faces.

Tom just fakes a smile and continues walking confidently with you to his office.

"For an old man, you are still popular with the girls, I see" you taunt him.

"Popularity is fleeting," Tom scoffed, his tone dismissive.

"But power, well... that's something that lasts."

He unlocked the door to his office with the password. revealing a large room filled with books, parchment, and various trinkets.

He gestured for you to take a seat while he settled into a large leather chair behind his desk.

The air in the room felt heavy, as if it held secrets that had been kept for centuries.

"So," Tom began, leaning back in his chair,

"Why have you come to me?" 

You chuckle at his egotistical question, thinking that he is being sarcastic.

"Come to you? you're the one who wanted to have a word with me, Riddle"

He leaned forward, resting his elbows on the desk.

"I wished to thank you for giving me advice on not splitting my soul" 

"Tom, you still hold grudges against Muggleborns, this is unbelievable and disgusting"  you assert.

"Muggleborns are a taint on the Wizarding world, I thought you would have caught on that by now" he asserts confidently.

"I was the one in wrong to think that I can change your ideas" you say, showing disappointment.

"Maybe if you stayed with me in my timeline, we could have been married and had children to fill up our life"

You scoff at the thought, shaking your head.

"Marriage and children are the least of my concerns now, Tom, regardless of others heritage, that's what makes a society great, not blood purity."

"Your ancestor, Merlin would have for such society" Tom points out.

"Have you read the story? Merlin helped Arthur the muggle

You sigh, feeling a pang of sadness for the friend you once had.

"I'll keep hoping for you, Tom. And maybe one day, you'll realize the errors of your ways."

In fact, you don't care if Tom Riddle changes to be good or not.

You want to return home, the whole ordeal is causing you a headache.

But first you have to fix the mess you made.

Tom Riddle gazes at you, a mix of emotions in his eye, a hint of sadness, perhaps even a glimmer of hope.

"Perhaps. But for now, I must continue down this path, you should leave, before the others start to wonder where you've been."

"Before I could leave, can you please grant me this one request?"

Despite, you could do wandless magic, but it's not as powerful as using a wand.

"Of course, what is it?"

"I need a wand"

Tom smiles gently, leaning back in his chair.

"I will purchase for you a new one, what is your wand's type"

You begin describing the wand's type for him.

"Consider it done, but there is a price"

"I don't have any money" you reply.

"Not money, I wish that when you return back to the past, to have a relationship with young me-"

Suddenly two figures barged into the office.

Draco and Harry.

"Sir, this is inappropriate, she is a minor" Harry exclaims.

"My father knows the minister of magic, I will have report your creepy behavior!" Draco Malfoy shouts.

Clearly both misheard what was being said and decided to jump directly into throwing threats.

Riddle smirks at the boys' outrage and stands up, addressing them with a cool and composed demeanor.

"Boys, your concern is understandable, however, may I remind you that I am not only the richest wizard in the world but also the most powerful."

Tom's head turns to the blond boy, smirking.

"I'm sure your father can tell you exactly the things that happened to those who opposes me, Malfoy"