𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

You smile while staring at Severus who is brewing a potion.

Instead of being a good potion partner and help Severus but instead you just stood there while he looks angry.

"Why are you cranky, my half-blood prince?"

Severus looks at you from the edge of his eyes before looking away in annoyance.

You couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction at seeing the change in Severus.

It was as if his anger was a comforting presence.

You decided to approach Severus with words, attempting to lighten the mood.

"If you're so bothered, perhaps you could use someone to help you. I'd be more than glad to lend a hand"

You meant it as a joke, knowing very well that you are going to help him because your are his partner in the subject.

Severus hesitated for a moment, his frustration with the world evident on his face.

His reluctance to accept your offer was apparent, but he finally conceded with a curt, and gave you an answer to your offer.

"No need, you might ruin it"

Your smile didn't falter, and you took it as a challenge.

"Oh, really? I'll show you." You moved closer to the cauldron, grabbing a stirring rod before adding,

"Besides, it looks like you've had a rather... unpleasant day, Severus."

"Why did you leave all of a sudden without notifying me?"

"I told you that I time travel"

Severus narrows his eyes, confused by your reply.

"No, you didn't, you time travel as in you use a time truner? You have a time turner?"

You almost panic at the fact that you didn't tell Snape about your condition.

"It's alot to explain, I will explain it to you after class"

------

You and Severus go to the court yard to have some privacy.

However, you didn't get to tell him what you wanted to tell him, because you two were stopped by a man.

He looks really familiar with his jet black hair and dark brown eyes, his tall body, his handsome face.

The fact that he looks in his mid-forties made you come to a realization of this wizard being Tom Riddle.

"Ms. (L/n), may I have a word with you?"

Riddle's request made you want to dig a hole and hide in it just to avoid speaking to him.

"Actually, I was going with Severus to-"

"I insist that we have a word"

You gulp, while Severus encourages you.

"Go with him, I'm sure Headmaster Riddle has something important to tell you"

Headmaster?

Wasn't Dumbledore the headmaster?

Oh, God, no.

You have ruined the timeline for real now.