𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

"Why do you look so shocked?"

"Me? Shocked? I'm not shocked at all"

Harry and Draco doesn't look convinced with your words but you don't care.

Your mind is now focused on the idea that your plan worked and Tom Riddle actually became the minister of magic instead of Lord Voldmort.

Also, you wonder if that means that Harry's parents are still alive.

There is only one way to find out.

"How is your parents doing right now, Harry?"

Honestly, you thought he was going to find the question strange, but he actually answers you.

"Mum is getting married next week, and Dad is staying at Padfoot's"

Your eyes widen at the thought of Harry and Lily divorcing, you didn't expect that.

"I'm sorry, but who is your mum marrying you?" you inquire with curiosity.

"Merlin's beard, (Y/n), do you have amensia or something, everyone knows she is going to marry Snape"

Draco's words made you freeze, not knowing how to react to such surprising news.

You look at Harry to see him emotionless and cold.

"I apologise, I don't actually know what is wrong with me...I need to use the bathroom real quick"

"No problem, we'll wait here," Harry says as a cold expression crosses his face, clearly bothered by something.

Draco waits until you are out of sight and turns to his friend.

"(Y/n) is hiding something, isn't she?"

Harry nods head slowly with clutched teeth.

"We are going to find out soon, what she is hiding"

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

As you make your way to the bathroom, you can't help but feel uneasy at the revelation that Lily is marrying Snape.

Why would she want to marry him, especially after all the years of bullying and mistreatment he had put Harry through?

Did Snape even bully Harry in this time dimension?

Once inside the bathroom, you take a deep breath and try to collect your thoughts. You need to figure out what's going on and how you can fix it before it's too late.

But, do you actually need to fix anything?

Maybe it's better this way, no one has to die.

Better have divorced parents then dead ones...right?

Truth be told, this timeline is making you uncomfortable and you can't put your finger on why it's making you feel like that.

You walk out of the bathroom and back into the corridors.

Only to see Harry and Draco waiting for you with their hands in their pockets.

"Hurry up, or we are going to be late for the defense against the dark arts class with professor Black"

You look at them in confusion.

"Professor Black as in..."

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

Regulus Arcturus Black is your defense against the dark arts professor.

You keep staring at the man with wonder as you walk in.

He's more handsome than ever for sure, aged like fine wine.

"Late as always, Ms.(L/n)"

Your mouth drops at the fact that he just let off Harry and Draco but not you.

"But-" he cuts you off.

"Detention after class"