'Friends?'

————
Vance is a loner, there's a few guys he hangs out with sometimes but they're total douches.

Bruce is popular, he's always surrounded by people and most of them actually have morals.
————
A few weeks have passed since Bruce has tutored Vance, nothing has changed except for the fact that whenever Vance gets close to Bruce, Bruce gets butterflies and his face heats up. But he doesn't know what it means, well he does, but he refuses to accept it.
————
—Vance pov—
"Hey Vance~" I turned around to see who it was, it was Victoria. She has been trying to get with me for a while, I only go as far as to flirt with her, nothin serious.
"What's up Vic?"
"Oh nothing~ I'm just having a party Saturday, I want you to come." she says as she runs her hand up my arm, feeling my muscles."
"of course I'll be there," I say smiling to her.
"Yay!! Also, Cathy wants to invite Bruce but she's a pussy.. Could you invite him?" She asks, trying to do the worst fucking puppy dog eyes I've ever seen.
"Happy to." We exchange our goodbyes and I'm off to class, a bit late but who cares.
I walk into class and take my seat beside Bruce, he passes me a note.

B: Why are you late?
V: No reason, I just got invited to a party
B: Can I come?
V: yea of course, you were also invited
B: Really? By who?
V: this girl named cassie, do you know her?
B: I do, there's this rumor going around that she likes me.
V: yea she'll probably try to make a move on you

"Vance! Bruce! What's this?" She says as she takes the note. "I'll let you off this time but please pay attention in the future."
We both nod, and wait for class to end.
"So about the party," Bruce says.
"Don't worry, it's at like 9 on Saturday. I'll text you an hour before I pick you up."
"You'll pick me up?"
"Yea, why not?"
"um, ok."
I wrap my arm around him and he squirms a little, "I'mma go smoke a cigarette, wanna come with?"
"You gotta stop smoking," he frowns.
"I will someday, when this fucking school doesn't stress me out. Now you should get to class before you're tardy."
"Bye." I wave him away.
I head to the back of the school, Stanley hasn't bothered me in a while. That's the best part of hanging with Bruce, or, one of the best parts. The best part is just having company, I really appreciate that.

————
god damn it Vance you talks so fucking much stfu