"Fix it."

—Vance pov—

I can't help but think to myself, did I fuck it up? I should've kissed him back. I really wanted to. But I can't knowing that I'll only be here for less than two weeks. Maybe I can see him in the morning. I can pass by his house and talk to him. Maybe that fix everything.

—The next morning—

It's 9:07 AM, Bruce is probably at school right now. I would send him a text but my dad confiscated it after...

after that day.

I can probably catch him when he's on his way home. School ends around 2 so I should get out in like 5 hours. Enough time to do fucking nothing.

I walk downstairs to get breakfast and I'm greeted by my dad, "How'd you sleep?"

I just shrug in response.

"That boy that came in yesterday. Who was he?" He asks. Why does he need to be in my fucking business?

"He's a friend." I respond coldly.

"Mk." He probably doesn't even know I like guys, or in how many relationships I've been in. If he did he'd definitely be more disappointed in me. I don't know how much but definitely to the point of seriously thinking of disowning me.

—Time skip to 1:30 PM—

I've been watching TV for the past 4 hours and 30 minutes with my dad. It's about time that I start to get ready. I just need permission from my dad.

"Hey." I say looking over to him.

"Hm?"

"Can I go to my friends house in a few?" I ask.

"Sure, but you better not come home high or drunk." He says. He hasn't taken his eyes off the TV the whole time. Cold bitch.

"I won't." I say annoyed. I get up and go to my room. I change into a plain green T-shirt and some blue baggy jeans. I remember Bruce likes green, I'm not sure if it was his favorite or not but he mentioned it in passing conversation.

I brush my teeth and hair. I don't know why I'm focusing so much on my looks, I just am?

It's 1:45 now and Bruce is like a 20 minute walk from where I am. I head out of the house and I start to walk in the direction of his. Hopefully I won't fuck it up this time.

______
398 words

short chapter cuz im busy rn