'Party'

—Bruce pov—
It's already Saturday, I already have permission to be away for the night. I can't decide what to wear. I hear my phone ring and I jump to see who it was from,
__________
Pinball Boy
V: Can I hang out at your house for a bit before the party?
B: Yea, that's fine. When are you going to be here?
I'm actually On My Way!
God damn autocorrect
Loll, see you in a few.
Cya
__________
Vance is gonna be here soon, shit. He doesn't live that far away, he can be here any second and I'm still in my sweats and an old tee.
I hear a double knock, I rush down and open the door.
"What's up Baseball boy?" he says smiling at me.
I roll my eyes jokingly, "You can head to my room." He nods and we walk up. We get into my room and he sits on my bed.
"You're going like that to the party?" He says looking me up and down.
"No, Does it look bad??" I ask sorta panicking.
"You never look bad in anything. I was asking 'cause it didn't seem like you." He says smiling, jesus, why does he keep smiling? It makes me feel, so, I don't even know!
"Help me pick out clothes then!" He walks to my closet and searches through it. He picks out a pair of light blue baggy jeans, a plain black t-shirt.
"Try this on."
"It's basic."
"That's the point, now hurry and change."
"Fine," I groan, I go into the bathroom and change. I come back and look at myself in my full length mirror.
"Close you eyes. I have an extra detail to your outfit."
"Ok..." I close my eyes and I feel something being placed on my shoulders.
"Open." I open my eyes and I see Vance's jacket on my shoulders and he has a tint of pink on his cheeks. I can feel my cheeks heat up too.
"Thank you," I say quietly. "wait!" I run to my closet and pull out the biggest zip up I own. I hand it to him. "Put it on!"
"Sure," He puts it on and looks at himself in the mirror. It's light gray which slightly contrasts his outfit, black baggy jeans, a navy blue shirt and my light gray sweater. "I like it, thank you."
I can't hide my blush so I change the topic, "Should we get going?"
"Yea sure." He leads me to his truck and we arrive at the house about 20 minutes later.
"You ready?" He asks turning to face me, he could tell I was nervous. I just nod and get out of his truck. He opens the door and there's less people than expected, there's still a lot but it's just like a BIG group hangout, movies really distorted my view of 'parties'.
A few people came up to greet us and I saw Vance get handed a cigarette. I elbow him.
"Ow!" He groans.
"What?" His friend, Danny I think asks.
Vance hands him back the unlit cigarette back to him, "my boyfriend says I can't smoke." He laughs and puts his arm around me, I roll my eyes but I admit, I liked when he said that.
"I see, he won't let you drink either?"
Vance looks at me, "two beers?"
"Two beers."
Danny laughs as he walks off into the living room. We follow behind him, there aren't many spots available. I sit down on the couch and Vance sits in between my legs on the floor.
————
I know, my drawings are beautiful
Vance=green
Bruce=blue
other people=red
Couch=gray
other chairs/bean bags=yellow
Tv=black

————I know, my drawings are beautiful Vance=greenBruce=blueother people=redCouch=grayother chairs/bean bags=yellowTv=black

————
Someone comes by and passed the both of us a beer can.
"Thanks Lucas." Vance says as he opens the can. He notices Bruce is also holding a beer, "you gonna drink?" He says sitting next to me.
"I don't know," I just hold it in my lap. He drinks his beer and throws the can into a trash near the couch, he takes mine.
"I'll drink it for you." He says opening the can.
"I kinda want a sip," I say quietly, he seems a little surprised and hands the can back to me. I take a sip andd, it's bitter.
"You don't like it?" I shake my head, he chuckles and chugs the beer.
"No more beer for you!" I laugh.
"Ok, I wouldn't like to go against my darlings wishes." I feel my face heat up again and I get butterflies in my stomach. I sit quietly leaning on Vance's shoulder while he talks to others, it doesn't bother me. I actually like how it is I then hear someone yell, presumably Danny.
"Let's play truth or dare!" He shouts as he sits up, everyone else including myself and Vance agree. "I'll go first. Vance, T or D?"
"Dare."
"I dare you and Bruce to 7 minutes in heaven."
"What's 7 minutes in heaven?" I ask Vance, he blushes and whispers into my ear.
"We're supposed to make out for 7 minutes." I blush too, kiss Vance? We both follow Danny to an empty bedroom as we hear a ton of giggles coming from the living room.
"Someone time 7 minutes!"
I can see Vance dig into his pocket and turn on the flash on his phone. "I'm gonna find the light switch." He moves the flash around and when he finds the switch he quickly turns it on and it makes me go blind for a second, I rub my eyes to get them back to normality.
—Vance pov—
When I turn around I see Bruce with his hands in his face, he hasn't said anything in a while, I'm getting worried.
"Bruce are you ok?" I take his hands off his face. He looks into my eyes, I look back into his, They're a nice beautiful dark brown. He quickly looks away and his cheeks turn pink.
"You know it's not obligatory to kiss or make out, we can just sit here!" I'd hate to make me him uncomfortable. It kinda hurts, I really wished Bruce would want to kiss me. Jesus, do I actually like Bruce Yamada?? I... can accept that, but Bruce probably can't. But I called him my boyfriend and he wasn't upset about it.

"Vance," He cups my face, "I.. haven't had my first kiss"

I expected it, "that's ok Bruce."

"You." He says looking at his feet, his hands are now to the sides of him.

"Me?"

"I want you to be my first,"

"Your first kiss?" He nods. "You sure?" He nods again. I can't miss this chance. I grab his waist and lean down, I kiss him softly on his lips, he leans more into it. I push him onto the bed. "I'm going to kiss you more."

"I'm ok with that," He says looking into my eyes.

"I'll let you get on top so you can stop the kiss at moment." If I have enough self control that is. I sit against the headboard and I pull him onto my lap waiting for him to initiate the kiss. He looks into my eyes for a second and then he wraps his hands around my neck and kisses me. I melt right the kiss, he has nice soft lips, I slowly wrap my arms around his waist.

"Hey 7 minutes is up!" Danny says walking into the room.

I pull away from the kiss but Bruce pulls me closer to his face.

"I think we'll stay in heaven for a bit longer." He nods with a smirk on his face, leaving and closing the door behind. I turn back to Bruce.