'Thoughts.'

—Bruce pov—

Finney had found me crying and I was forced to explain why.

Finney and Robin were clearly on my side while Billy, Griffin, Donna were in different. Gwen seemed to have sided with Vance.

"Voy a matar ese pinché cabron." Robin had repeated multiple times, Finney said it meant he's going to kill Vance.

"Think about it like this, Vance really does like you. He was just really upset that you rejected him so he found a distraction?" Gwen explained calmly.

"I'm starting to agree with Gwen," Donna went on. "You rejected him, you're upset that he moved on extremely fast and you told him never to talk to him ever again. Kinda just seems like lack of communication if nothing else."

Gwen nodded in agreement.

"Do you actually like Vance?" Billy asked me,

I do? I mean....

I just shrug in response.

"This all seems like bullshit, why is this such a big issue?" Griffin asks, not in a condescending tone. Griffin is by far the most innocent one of us despite the fact of his extremely obvious crush on Billy.

I'm just being a burden to them, why should they care? Why should I care. I can just find a distraction. I can easily talk to that Victoria girl. Revenge? I don't know, I just know it's because of Vance.

...

It's his fault.

...

I think?

"Bruce!" I'm being shaken by Donna.

"Yea?" I guess I was too indulged in my thoughts to notice what they were saying.

"You good?" Robin asks putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Um, I'll be fine! We should probably head to class!" I'm pushing them away. why?

"If you say so." Finney says in a slightly annoyed tone. I know he knows I'm not fine. Soon enough he'll get the rest of the story from Vance, he'll probably yell at him too.

They've been like brothers for a few years now. From what Robin told me it was because Vance had defended Finney when Robin couldn't. I always thought his soft spot for Finney was cute, I wanted to be apart of soft spot too. Guess it was too soon.

Shame.

______
360 words.