CHAPTER 15 (Threat)

It has been months and Chaeyoung still treat her like a boss. Jennie didn't know why would Chaeyoung act like that. They are now in a recording studio. Chaeyoung is patiently waiting at her outside. She saw that every person who will walked passed her, she gave them warm smile. Jennie walked out and stood up infront of Chaeyoung. The blonde looked up to Jennie and stands up. The blonde towered over Jennie. She looked at Jennie's eyes and she saw hurt and anger.

"Anything you need Miss Kim? I'll get you your lunch Miss Kim. Wait me here." Chaeyoung said and was about to leave but the brunette grabbed her hands.

"I don't want anything else. I want to talk. Let's go inside." Jennie said coldly. They went inside and Jennie dismissed everyone at the studio. She immediately throw a glare at the blonde.

"What is wrong with you Jagi? I don't know why you're so cold towards me. Did I do something wrong? Please tell me. I'm tired of your coldness towards me." Jennie sadly said and hugged Chaeyoung. The blonde didn't hug her back and she gently pull away from Jennie's embrace.

"I'm not cold to you Miss Kim. I'm treating you like a boss which I should. There's nothing wrong Miss Kim." Chaeyoung said but the brunette didn't believe at her. She stressfully throw multiple of light punches on Chaeyoung's chest.

"Why do you keep denying Chaeyoung?! I know how you coldly look at me then you warmly smile to others! I fucking saw it all! Please tell me what's wrong Chaeyoung. I beg you." Jennie said pleading to the blonde.

"This is wrong Jennie. This. Our relationship is wrong. I can't be distracted by my own feelings. I don't want to risk you're career for me Jennie. Didn't you see how they look at you? They look so highly of you Jennie then it will all go away if they saw you with me." Chaeyoung said and look at Jennie. "We have to stop this. I can't take it anymore Jennie. Please let me go. My feelings are so strong  and I don't want to be a hindrance to everything you've been working so hard in your entire life." Chaeyoung sincerely said.

"No one knows about us Chaeyoung. If they did, fuck them. I don't care anymore Chaeyoung. I never care about them. I admit that I've treated you like one of my sex slave but I never loved them. I only love you, the one who save me multiple of times. " Jennie said and hold Chaeyoung's face. "Ask me anything Jagi. I'll tell you everything about it. All of it. I won't tell a lie Jagi. I promise."

"How did you knew all about those things Jennie? About how you dominantly control over me. Tell me who taught you that." Chaeyoung asked.

"I was once a sex slave Jagi. Someone taught me to be one. She demonstrate and told me everything. We became dominant and submissive. She once have control over me,   she's one of my friends before but after I found out that she was also fucking someone, I stopped everything between us. Then after that I learn to be dominant with someone. Men and women, they pleasured me but I know to myself that I'm missing something." Jennie said and caress Chaeyoung's cheek. "I never felt something to them Chaeyoung. When I did it with you I felt love and complete. Believe me Jagi." Jennie said.

"I believe at you Jennie, it's just I never expected you to be like this. I'm so sorry if I raise my voice at you but please understand my part that I've never experience everything about this. I'm like an infant who don't know what to do." Chaeyoung said and hugged Jennie. "I'm so sorry Jagiya. I know I have to accept everything about you. Please give me time. I will surely be able to adapt everything." Chaeyoung said.

"I'll respect it Jagi. Just please don't ignore me anymore. I really hate those bitches keep smiling at you. Don't worry about my career. I have power. It won't leak at every platforms around the world. I won't loose my career and if I did so be it. I'll just be your wife." Jennie said teasingly and the blonde laughed.