CHAPTER 26 (Return)

Jennie was already on her photoshoot for Calvin Klein  and Chaeyoung can't look directly on Jennie's eyes as she know that the brunette will tease her. Chaeyoung saw the flawless skin and smoking hot body of Jennie. This woman will be the death of me. How can you look like this my love? God may bless me for what I want to do to you and to your perfect body. Chaeyoung said in her mind. 

The blonde decided to walk away from looking at Jennie. She walk around the set and look for a place to breathe. She got startled when someone grab her wrist. She saw that it was the assistant photographer. Chaeyoung looked at her and she looked back at  assistant.

"Do you need something? Is it for Je-Ms.Kim?" Chaeyoung almost said her name. She smiled at Chaeyoung and the blonde wonder what she thinks. She look like she have a favor. 

"I'm sorry if I will ask this but can you be Ms. Kim's partner for a while? Like can we photograph you with Ms. Kim? The model backed out because of his schedule and we don't have anyone to cover for him." She explained and Chaeyoung totally disagreed. She don't want to be involve on that photoshoot. 

"I'm sorry to reject but I'm here as a bodyguard not a model. You could look for someone." The tall blonde said and the assistant looked a bit sad. Chaeyoung decided to ignore her but she heard Jennie's voice. 

"Don't worry, she will be my partner today. I will pay her later. You should prepare her." She said demandly and Chaeyoung was about to say something but someone already pull her. She sighed and accept her defeat. Jennie Park always have to win whether I like it or not, Chaeyoung said in her mind. The make-up artist put some ligt make up on Chaeyoung and told the blonde woman that she had great and soft skin. 

After she was done, they gave Chaeyoung what she will wear. It's freaking sports bra and boxer short. Chaeyoung look in disbelief with the woman. 

"This is what I will wear? No. I won't wear this. Can you just gave me a pants? I'll just unbutton it." She said but the woman didn't agree. She leave her so Chaeyoung could change.  The blonde is persistent, she really don't like to expose herself. She roam around and she saw a loose jean. If they won't give me then I will look for myself.I I will just wear this so I could cover my private part.  Chaeyoung said in her mind. 

Chaeyoung wore the boxer short and made sure to not button it. She let it fall on her hips, she changed her suit and wear the sports bra. Wow, it feels comfortable even the boxer short. Chaeyoung said. She walked out without wearing the robe. She entered the set and she saw some staff looked eagerly at her body. The blonde woman ignored them and walk beside Jennie. She look at the photographer who's also looking at Chaeyoung's abs. I shouldn't agree about this, Actually I didn't my wife did.  Chaeyoung said in her mind. 

"Aren't we going to start? I mean if you all look at her we won't be done." Jennie coldy said and they told the blonde to sat at ground and Jennie will stand behind her. After a couple shot, she told Chaeyoung to stayed at the floor while Jennie will sat on a chair and the blonde saw her white soft legs beside her. She cross her legs while wearing heels and those sexy underwear she had on. The photographer told Chaeyoung to exchange the sit with Jennie, while Jennie will sat on the floor and her head on the blondie's legs. Chaeyoung put her arms on the chair and leaned back. She widen her other leg while Jennie was still leaning on her right leg. 

"Wow! Beautiful! You both look good together." She complimented and the blonde ignored her. She really want this to be done. Chaeyoung hate this looks from them. She heard Jennie whisper, you just want to see my hubby's abs bitch. She said and the blonde chuckles which made her smile. She immediately looked fierce like Jennie. 

"Thank you for your compliments, I think we have to change. Ms. Kim has another schedule for today." She said coldly and bowed at them. Chaeyoung walked towards the changing room and didn't wait for Jennie. She immediately undressed herself and she heard someone knocked. 

"It's me. Let me in. I will change too." Jennie said but the blonde resist, she knows that something will happen if she let Jennie changed with her. She immediately took her suit but before she wears it, she heard Jennie's dark voice. "Open this door in 5 seconds or I will let you sleep on our couch." Jennie threathened Chaeyoung. The  blonde didn't listen and change her clothes in 5 seconds. She immediately went to the door and opened it. She saw Jennie's dark aura. She smiled awkwardly on her.  She is slowly walking outside the door while talking to Jennie. 

"You can change now Miss. Kim. I'll wait for you outside." Chaeyoung said but before she could walk far, Jennie grab hery wrist and pulled her inside then locked the door. She pushed Chaeyoung on the wall and leaned closely, she has the same height with Chaeyoung as she's wearing heels. 

"Did I told you to change? You should've wait for me hubby. They keep staring at your body and you won't let me touch your body which I own Mrs. Park." Jennie said seductively and decided to unbutton Chaeyoung's suit. The blonde was in panick and her mind is clueless. She calmed herself and caressed Jennie's hand. 

"I will let you stare at my body later wifey. It's just there are people outside and they could think something about this. Don't worry we won't stop until you gave up." Chaeyoung said in determination and Jennie smiled at her. She pecked Chaeyoung's lips and  grabbed her neck. 

"You're only mine, did you hear that? You're mine Park Roseanne." Jennie said. 

"And I'm yours Mrs. Park Jennie. You should change now, I'll wait for you outside." Chaeyoung said and kissed Jennie's lips. She walked towards the door and stand straight. She heard her phone and she saw that her mom is calling her. She answered it. 

"Hi baby! How are you? When will you go here with Jennie?" Her mom asked continuously. 

"Hi mom, Jennie still have to finish her schedules but I already told her you want to meet her. She's excited to meet you too. Maybe next week, she want to meet her biological parents first." Chaeyoung explained and took the bottled water the staff gave her. 

"If you went here with Jennie, just make sure I already have a grandchild. I'm so excited to have kids in my house again." Her mom said excitedly while Chaeyoung got choked while drinking. She took her handkerchief and wipe her lips. 

"Mom! Don't be like that. We still have a lot of time, we don't need to rush. Okay? I gotta go. Love you and Dad." Chaeyoung said when she saw Jennie walked out. She put her phone in her pocket. 

"Did your Mom called you? You shouldn't hanged up, I want to talk to her." Jennie said and walked towards her hubby. 

"What will you talk to her? I'll give it to you when she called again. You're so busy and I don't want my Mom to annoy you." Chaeyoung said. 

"She won't. You don't have to know what I will say to her.  By the way, when we will meet my moms? I want to see them first before we go to your parents. " Jennie said. They walked side by side and Chaeyoung opened her door. She went inside and drive. 

"I actually messaged Miss Lee Jinyoung. She's so eager to see you. She want to see you the day after tomorrow, if you're not uncomfortable with it." Chaeyoung said and Jennie held her hand. 

"I think it's time to see them hubby. I want to feel the warmth of my true family. I treated Dad as my own but I think my moms hugs will be much more warm. I missed my mom so much hubby." Jennie said. Chaeyoung nodded at her. 

"Don't worry wifey, We will meet them. I will take you to them. I already knew their house here in Korea and also in Japan but Miss Lee want to meet you here. She told me that  Miss Minhee is with her." Chaeyoung explained.

"Thank you so much hubby. I don't know what I will do if you're not here. I love you." Jennie said and Chaeyoung's knuckles. 

"I love you too wifey. Always remember that okay?" Chaeyoung said and Jennie nodded at her.