Farm Girls Part 3

(y/n) pov:

I was starting to get up. I got up and I realized I was on the couch. I was covered with the blanket and was a little hot. I got the blanket off of me. I went back to the guest bedroom to get myself a bit ready. I washed my face and stuff like that. I got back down, and I smelled something good. I followed the smell into the kitchen. I saw the girls were cooking breakfast. They saw me and smiled.

Girls: morning (y/n)

(y/n): morning ladies

I got to sit down at the table. Soon I got my breakfast. It was pancakes with syrup and some other stuff to eat. I dig into my food, and they were pretty good to eat. 

(y/n): this food is pretty good

Mona: I made most of it myself

(y/n): thanks

Soon I was done with my food.

Emelie: when do you have to leave?

I checked my watch. It was 8 and it looks like around 5 hours before I can go out of this world.

(y/n): I need to leave around 1pm. So, what work should I do today?

Chole: we decided you don't have to work today but rather just spend time with us

(y/n): like what?

Lolo: maybe play games, watch movies, or anything like that. We really just want to spend time with you before you go back to your uncle.

(y/n): I'm fine with that

Soon we end up going outside. Harper had a ball, and it was hard not to look at it. She threw it. I tried to resist it, but I ran after it. I got it in my mouth and gave it back to Harper. I felt a little embarrassed I just did that.

Sofia: it's okay pup

Then she pets and scratches me head. It felt really good, and I kept wagging my tail fast.

Emelie: I got a new game

She got a large piece of rope. I just had to bite it. Then it became tug of war with her. I tried hard and I was pulling her.

Emelie: okay you are a bit stronger than I thought

Chole: let me help

She grabbed the rope. I felt a bit scared then I basically flew to Chole. She caught me and petted my head.

Chole: sorry I was too strong on that one. I think maybe that's enough games.

We went back inside the house. We decided that we will watch another movie or 2. It took a little while than expected, but we found another good movie. I got myself just a glass of milk this time that Mona gave to me. We watched the movie; it was long but pretty good. I checked the time, and it was almost 12pm. I was feeling kind of hungry.

Harper: want lunch now?

(y/n): yes please 

I did get some lunch a bit later. It was good and then we all decided to play a board game before I go. We had to search for a little while till we found one. It was a game that was actually a lot like ladders and snakes but a longer version. We all played it. Soon, Lolo actually won the game. I check the time again and it was about a few minutes from 1pm. I got up and myself a bit more ready.

Lolo: leaving?

(y/n): yes, and thank you girls for everything

Girls: your welcome

Lolo: can we each have a hug?

She tried to make one of those cute Neko faces. I agreed to it. I came and hugged them one by one. It did feel nice to hug them. Soon I got outside of the house. I went on my way to the road I came from. Before I got off the farm property, I saw the girls watching me from the house porch. I waved them goodbye, and they waved back.

No one pov:

(y/n) got back to the road he was on before. He decided he will use the watch on the same location where he got to this world. He waited for a little while before he pressed the button on the watch. The portal opened and he was back in. Soon after, he finally gotten through and it closed back up. He was met with sun, a jungle, and a street full of abandoned buildings.

 He was met with sun, a jungle, and a street full of abandoned buildings

(y/n) checked his watch again. It had C: 7, time was 11:26 am, and the timer was D:2 H:0 M:17 S:24. He checked the 2 maps. One just shows the area of building that says Jurassic World. The other map was that of an island. (y/n) felt kind of scared in here.

(y/n): I don't like this

He had the right to be. He decided to check around the abandoned buildings.