Normal Ending

(y/n) pov:

I started to walk away from the house. I kept walking across the streets trying to get back home. I still felt sad from everything, and I don't know what to do. I decided to sit on the hill where I first used that watch. I just wanted to try and feel better somehow. Then I heard footsteps behind me. 

???: hello you little thing

I looked behind me to see a beautiful woman.

(y/n): hi

???: what's your name?

(y/n): I'm (y/n) and I'm an Inu

Monika: I'm Monika and I know what you are. Do you have anyone that takes care of you?

(y/n): I used to have an uncle who takes care of me, but he passed away over a week ago. I had been alone ever since.

She looked sad at me. She kneels down and hugs me. She also pets my head. I wagged my tail a bit.

Monika: I'm so sorry for that. You can let it all out if you want to.

I did cry on her shoulder while she was hugging me. I felt a bit calmer after and I let go of her. She still kept petting my head. 

Monika: could you tell me more about your life if you want too of course?

I decided why not since she asked me. I told her about what my life was like, but I didn't tell her anything about me going into different dimensions. She let me rest my head on her chest. She just holds on to me with pets.

(y/n): that was my story

Monika: you had a sad and happy life

(y/n): I did and thanks for listening to me. I feel better now someone else knows more about me. I think I should get going now.

I tried to get up, but Monika kept hold on me.

Monika: how about I just keep you with me instead? I want to make you feel better and you just seem so damn cute to have around. I think you need it anyway. What do you say?

I thought about it and remembered how good it was to be with those girls I met who cared about me. I think she is right.

(y/n): alright I will go with you

She smiled at me, and we got up.

Monika: I'm glad you said yes. I also knew your uncle.

(y/n): you did?

Monika: he worked at my company, and he was one of the best. Taking care of you is the least I can do.

No one pov:

Timeskip a few years:

(y/n) was living with Monika. She really was the owner of the company (u/n) was working at. It was a software developing company similar to Microsoft.  It would have started strange for (y/n) if he didn't meet many women before Monika. Monika was kind and gentle to (y/n). Eventually, the 2 started to date and (y/n) was like a puppy again for her. She was possessive over him but not too much. She lets him go out alone, but she would defend him against anyone who would want to take him. Eventually of course the 2 got married. (y/n) stays home and waits for Monika to come home especially to be dominated by her in bed. One day, they went to the park, and they sat together.

Monika: this is nice you in my arms

(y/n): yes honey

Monika: you know you will have to be a little mature when the puppies come

(y/n): I know

Monika: but you will always be my puppy to me

It is safe to say, that they lived their happy ever after.