Helluva Boss Ending

(y/n) pov:

I was still in a bit of disbelief that I just did that, but it is for the better. I was going to walk away and then I heard something. The portal opened up. I guess maybe destroying it might have got it to spend its last charge. I feel like I'm alone in this world now. I thought about how the girls I met seemed to really care about me. I cried a bit.

(y/n): I don't want to be alone anymore

I just ran into the portal. It closed behind me. I wondered what dimension I will go to now. Either way, I know I will never return to my home dimension and hope life in the next will be better.

I landed on some dirt. I looked around to see some walls and posters. I saw a familiar red sky. I got out of this alley way, and I remembered where I am now. I'm back at hell. I remembered going to that same alley way to use the watch. I thought of where to go now. There is one place nearby I can go and be safe from anything. I went to IMP building. I saw a long line waiting to get in. I decided to be respectful and go to the back. Then I saw a familiar face going down the line. It was Moxxie.

Moxxie: just stay in line and we can get everyone faster. Wait a minute.

Moxxie saw me and came over.

Moxxie: (y/n) is that you?

(y/n): it is Moxxie

Moxxie: nice to see you but your uncle?

I put my ears down on that.

Moxxie: oh, I'm so sorry

(y/n): I was hoping I can stay somewhere. Is Loona around right now and why so many people?

Moxxie: your pictures got us booming. Loona took the day off and went to meet Octavia at her place.

(y/n): thanks, I will head over there

I waved goodbye and went to Octavia's palace. I got to the gates and there stood some guards by it.

Guard: business?

(y/n): I want to see Loona and Octavia

Guard 2: I remembered you. You were with Octavia a few times and she said always let you in.

(y/n): thanks

I went in and they lead me through some parts of the palace. Then I saw the girls taking in the Livingroom. The guards left me with them.

(y/n): hello girls

They stop and look at me. They both smiled and came over to me. Loona gave a tight hug on me before Octavia.

Loona: God, we missed you

Octavia: we thought you might not come back

(y/n): I didn't want to be alone anymore

Loona: what's wrong?

(y/n): my uncle died and I'm all alone now

They both gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Girls: not anymore

I felt happy from those words.

No one pov:

Loona and Octavia got (y/n) back to them. They spend a lot of good times together. (y/n) now lives with either Loona's apartment or Octavia's palace. Soon things got more intimate. (y/n) and the girls did a long 3 way before became a regular thing to do. (y/n) did felt happy he was loved again. Now the girls have news to their dads.

Octavia: DAD!

Stolas: yes, my owlet

He saw Octavia with an egg in her hands.

Octavia: I laid an egg and (y/n) is the father

Stolas was silent before getting all excited and happy.

Stolas: I'M GOING TO BE A FUCKING GRANDPA! HELL YEAH!

Blitzo had a different reaction to this.

Loona: hey dad

Blitzo: yes Loony

He noticed her belly was bigger without Loona's jacket.

Loona: I'm having puppies and (y/n) is the father

Blitzo: I see

Blitzo in mind: FUCK! At least I can have grandkids.

This will be interesting for sure.