Farm Girls Ending

(y/n) pov:

I was still in a bit of disbelief that I just did that, but it is for the better. I was going to walk away and then I heard something. The portal opened up. I guess maybe destroying it might have got it to spend its last charge. I feel like I'm alone in this world now. I thought about how the girls I met seemed to really care about me. I cried a bit.

(y/n): I don't want to be alone anymore

 I just ran into the portal. It closed behind me. I wondered what dimension I will go to now. Either way, I know I will never return to my home dimension and hope life in the next will be better.

I got on some nice grass. It did feel a bit nice. I then saw a familiar tree in the distance. I realized I was near that farm again. I decided to walk over to the tree. I soon saw that farm once more. I remembered how the work was. It wasn't so hard, and I had a lot of people to talk to. I'm glad I can be with many people and now be alone. I continue to walk and almost made it to the farm. I got to the house and saw sleeping Lolo. I pet her a bit and she woke up. She looked surprised and then hugs me.

Lolo: you came back. You really came back.

(y/n): I guess I did

Lolo: GIRLS (y/n) IS BACK!

Soon the 5 other girls I knew came. They all seemed happy to see me. 

Emelie: we missed you pup

Chole: I felt like you would come back

Harper: what about your uncle?

I gave a few tears. I heard a few gasps. Sofia then hugs me.

Sofia: we are so sorry

(y/n): I was hoping I could come back and not be alone anymore

Mona: here drink this

She exposes one of her breasts to me. She put my lips to her nipple. I knew what it meant, and I sucked on it. I tasted milk coming down my mouth. I felt calmer now from that.

Mona: feel better?

(y/n): I do thanks

Mona: anything to make you feel better

Lolo: can you stay with us?

(y/n): I have nowhere else to go

The girls hug and kiss all over me. I started to feel my sadness drift away.

No one pov:

(y/n) basically had a harem of multiple animal girls. (y/n) got to also work at the farm of whatever he wants to do. Eventually they be more intimate with (y/n). They had a big wedding all getting married to (y/n). Soon enough the farm will be full of dozens of animal kids. They all work together as one big happy family.