Helluva Boss Part 2

No one pov:

Soon (y/n) and Loona woke up the next morning. They did sleep pretty fine last night with Loona spooning (y/n). They ended up having some breakfast with Blitzo. Soon they went back to the main building. Soon while Blitzo was in his office, he got a call from Stolas. Stolas got Blitzo to do body guarding for him again, but it's for Lulu World. It was a day when teens can get in for free and Stolas wanted to spend time with Octavia. Soon Blitzo called out to his employees.

Blitzo: EVERYONE WE ARE GOING TO LULU WORLD!

(y/n): what's Lulu World?

Millie: ONLY THE GREATEST AMUSEMENT PARK IN HELL!

Blitzo: how old are you?

(y/n): 15?

Blitzo: well teenagers go in for free today so you can go too

(y/n) got pretty excited. He couldn't wait to go. Loona decided to go because she never been there and wants to keep watching (y/n). Soon they got the van and picked up Stolas and Octavia. Octavia hadn't seen (y/n) yet. Soon they arrived at Lulu world. It looked like a hellish version of Disneyworld. (y/n) was now even more excited and couldn't wait to have a lot of fun. Soon everyone got out of the van.

(y/n) pov:

I got out of the van. Soon everyone else got out. I noticed the big owl guy came out.

 I noticed the big owl guy came out

Blitzo: alright Stolas we're here

Stolas: this will be fun. Are you excited Octavia?

Then I see a tall owl girl come out of the van.

She did look pretty.

Octavia: better than Lulu Land. Oh yeah thanks Blitz for taking care of that place.

Blitzo: no problem. Lulu Land was a very shitty place to me anyway.

Then the owls looked at me.

Stolas: who are you?

(y/n): I'm (y/n)

Stolas: nice to meet you

We end up shaking hands. Soon we all went through the ticket gates and got in the park. Already I see people having fun. I am just excited and started wagging my tail.

No one pov:

Soon the party basically spilt up but were together for a while. They already went to really fun rides and started having fun. Loona liked seeing (y/n) happy. Octavia was now taking an interest in (y/n). She thought he was really cute and liked him happy. Soon they split up to do different rides and food they each wanted to eat. (y/n) went with Loona and Octavia while Blitzo with Stolas and Moxxie with Millie. Soon (y/n) and the girls were in line for a boat ride. (y/n) went on the boat and it was 2 people. Loona was about to get on, but Octavia got on first. Loona felt jealous that she doesn't sit next to (y/n) and mad that she now has sit next to a weird imp guy. The ride was nice and smooth. Octavia decided to talk to (y/n). They both talk about common stuff and then about family. They both were sorry for each other when they both knew.

(y/n): sorry about your parents fighting

Octavia: I'm sorry about you losing your parents and having a sick uncle. I do hope he gets better.

(y/n): thanks, and I hope the fighting with your parents can stop soon

Octavia: thanks

Soon the ride ended. They met up with Loona again. They got some ice cream after, and it was pretty good. A few games were played and (y/n) won a few prizes then give some of them to the girls. They both blushed from it. Everyone soon went back to the van. Octavia knew (y/n) will be gone tomorrow, but she wanted to spend more time with him first.

Octavia: dad is it okay if (y/n) stays over with us for the night?

Stolas: sure, why not?

Loona: I will join also

The girls looked at each other for a bit.

Octavia: fine

Blitzo: just don't...

Loona: I know

(y/n) now was staying at Octavia's home. (y/n) liked how fancy it was. He and the girls did a few things together. The girls got (y/n) to do spin the bottle with them. He spined the bottle and landed on Octavia. She closed her eyes and went in for a kiss but (y/n) licked her. She was confused.

(y/n): it is a kiss

Octavia: this is a real kiss

She kissed (y/n) on the lips. Loona got jealous and kissed him too. Soon they went to sleep. (y/n) was sleeping close to Loona. Octavia decided to carefully pick up (y/n) and put him on her bed to sleep next to.

Octavia in mind: I love this. I don't ever want to let him go. I will at least have this once before he goes.