Super Mario Ending

(y/n) pov:

I was still in a bit of disbelief that I just did that, but it is for the better. I was going to walk away and then I heard something. The portal opened up. I guess maybe destroying it might have got it to spend its last charge. I feel like I'm alone in this world now. I thought about how the girls I met seemed to really care about me. I cried a bit.

(y/n): I don't want to be alone anymore

I just ran into the portal. It closed behind me. I wondered what dimension I will go to now. Either way, I know I will never return to my home dimension and hope life in the next will be better.

I fell on something cold very cold. I got up saw I was in snow, and it was snowing. I was getting pretty cold. I tried to walk around but didn't move too much. There was just so much snow everywhere. I wondered if this could be the end for me. Then bright lights hit me. I thought it might have been the light signing that's it's my time. Then the light moved and saw what it really was. It was the airship. Then some of those red turtles came down with wings. They picked me up and began flying back to the airship. I soon got on the deck but was too cold to move and couldn't stay awake.

Time skip:

I began to wake up on something nice and warm. I was still kind of cold and opened my eyes. I saw a few figures. It was burly then it was clear. I saw the 3 girls I met in this world, and they seemed to smile at me.

Bowsette: your awake finally

Chompette: we thought we lost you

(y/n): where am I?

Boosette: In my mansion in my bedroom. You been out for a day, and it was best to come to my home because it was closest.

(y/n): I was so cold out there

Bowsette: don't worry about those traitors anymore. They will never bother us again.

Chompette: you cold?

(y/n): a bit

Then the girls started crawl up the bed. I felt warmer from them around me. 

Boosette: you stay with us, you will be very cared for

I thought about why I came through that portal again. I could feel I want this.

(y/n): I accept this

They smiled and petted me. I can really get used to this all of the time. 

No one pov:

(y/n) now had 3 kinds of rulers with him now. Pretty soon, he gotten married to the 3 of them. He was now a great ruler with a harem. The girls didn't do any more kidnapping with any Mario bros or princesses because they had their love. They would let no one take (y/n) away from them.