Super Mario Part 2

No one pov:

(y/n) was soon waking up. Boosette soon was waking up from her slumber also. (y/n) was going to get out of bed, but Boosette pulled (y/n) back down for a few minutes. (y/n) was used to it by now. Then they both got up and ready for the day. The boos got some more food for (y/n) to eat. It was good and Boosette decided to talk about her friend.

Boosette: (y/n) I have a friend I want you to meet

(y/n): who are they?

Boosette: her name is Bowsette. She is the queen of koopas on my side of where I rule, and she is the younger sister of Bowser.

(y/n) was a bit scared because Boosette did tell him about things like Bowser and stuff like that the day before.

Boosette: we got to leave soon to meet her

(y/n): will she do something bad to me?

Boosette: don't worry, just be good and you will be fine

(y/n):... okay

Soon they left the mansion. Boosette decided to fly over, and she carried (y/n) with him. The ride was a little long but soon they got to a volcano. There was a castle at the bottom of the volcano. (y/n) got scared going in there because he had never been in an area dangerous like this before. Boosette tried to comfort.

Boosette: it's okay puppy. I'm not going to drop you. The castle is also not hot.

It did make (y/n) less worried. Soon they got to the castle gate. Boosette talked to a few minions and the gates opened. They go into the castle, and they made their way to the throne room. (y/n) was still nervous of what could happen. They got to the throne room.

Boosette: hello Bowsette

(y/n) soon saw a woman bigger than Boosette. She was blond and was standing on a few of her minions.

 She was blond and was standing on a few of her minions

She got off of her throne.

Bowsette: hello Boosette it has been sometime since we saw each other

Boosette: I know right

The 2 of them chatted with each other for a little while. Then Bowsette really noticed (y/n). She thought he was very cute at first sight.

Bowsette: who is this cutie right here?

Boosette: this is (y/n). He is the one who got me out of that mirror from what Luigi trapped me in. I got kind of jealous of him with Daisy.

Bowsette: specking of jealousy, I had a similar story. I was jealous of Peach with Mario. I decided to kidnap Mario and well Peach came for him. She threw me into lava and got Mario back. Now I know how my brother feels about Mario and being in thrown into lava.

(y/n): sounds painful

Bowsette: it was but I'm fine now. Better with a cute little thing like you around me.

She pets (y/n), and he wags his tail. (y/n) felt calmer and soon they started to spend time. They had a little tea party with each other. (y/n) got to try some interesting things. Then another woman came along. They were new around and they had eyes on (y/n). They were most like (y/n). And her name is Chompette.

 And her name is Chompette

Chompette: Woof cutie

She tried to hug (y/n) but she was in her chains.

Bowsette: oh yeah this is Chompette, she had was a normal chain chomp till a crown got on her. Now she is the queen or princess of Chain Chomps. She is still in chains to be sure she won't hurt anyone of us.

Chompette looked sad. (y/n) felt bad for her.

(y/n): can we let her go?

The girls looked at each other and talked for a bit. (y/n) and Chompette gave puppy eyes at them. They couldn't resist saying yes.

Bowsette: fine, just no trouble Chompette

She let Chompette out of her post and hand cuffs. She then jumps on (y/n). She was bigger than (y/n). She licked him a bit. The 2 of them did like each other because they were both a bit like each other. Soon the girls and (y/n) did more things together like dog games for 2 of them. Soon it was getting dark and (y/n) was sleepy. They were in the Livingroom when (y/n) slept. They liked seeing him like that. They were all really want to stay around for the rest of their lives. They decided to all sleep in the living room to stay close to (y/n). They all thought about 1 thing.

Girls in mind: I want (y/n) as my cute little king. I might have to share him if the others want him also.