chapter 2

Quick note: I have added some explanations to the previous part, so read it because there is important information .

***

"...I'm going to throw this party for Marcus's birthday next Sunday and of course you know what's going next " Hanna says excitedly.

"So you're finally going tell Marcus about your feelings , and at his birthday party ? Wow ,that's the best gift he can ever have." I smirked.

"Lydiaa ? Is there something I don't know about ? "

"Nope, never ." I said nervously.

We continued our conversation about party preparations and then hung up the phone.

"Wow, I can't believe we've been talking for about an hour." I laughe lightly and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

The shower was my only escape from a long day.

~After a few minutes

I got out of the bathroom and put on a loose hoodie and shorts to get some sleep. Thomas was working at the company and Ron was still in school.

I heard a knock on the door and went to open it. I was surprised that Thomas returned from work at this hour ,and, without his keys ...?

~??? POV's

I was waiting for Thomas to open the door.

God, I'm nervous.

I saw the door slowly open. And I saw Lydia standing in front of me looking at me in surprise. I cursed Thomas under my breath because he lied to me about her being at home .

~Flashback

"...and do you think she will be happy, especially after such a long time?" I said nervously.

"Don't worry . She doesn't come home until evening. Come to our house and she'll be surprised and I'm sure she'll hug you like in our childhood days." Thomas said smirking.

~End flashback

"Heyy Tesoro" I say hugging her.

I think she's still in shock. God , I've missed her so fucking much..

She didn't move until she realized that I buried her in my chest. She was small and tinny compared to me.

I felt the warmth of tears on my hands, and I looked at her.

Perfect! Now she's crying because of me..

"What are you doing here?" She looks at me and says, her tears were rising little by little. "I came to see you" I whispered.

"Bu-but..."

"Shhh. Calm down Tesoro ."

I carried her in my lap to her room, one hand behind her back and the other under her thigh.

It's still the same room . Grey-coloured. It was always her favorite color.

I smil and sit on the bed. She get down from my lap and looks into my eyes. "Answer me.. what are you doing here?"

"I told you I came to see you, I missed you Tesoro."

"5 years Matheo.. it's been 5 fucking years.. you didn't even think of calling me and then showing up on my doorstep saying you came to see me?" She shouts loudly.

I know she is angry. She has all the right to be.

"Am I your puppet? You play with it whenever you want and then you leave without saying goodbye. And now you comeback again?" She mumbled looking down.

"And I'm telling you. Matheo fucking Riddle, you have no right to hug me , touch me , or pulling me into your chest. I'm not one of your girls.. "

One of my girls? Is she really think I'm that kind of men? Fuck!

***

My friend read a wattpad Italian story where the guy calls his girlfriend Tesoro so she gave me that idea .

I'm thankful.