chapter 13

"You're here." Kai glanced at me with a small smile.

"I can go if you want me to." I smirked.

"Of course not. I'm just surprised you decided to come."

"As you said. I need a little excitement on this long night."

"Yes love. I'm at your command tonight." He said walking towards me.

After grabbing my wrist and pulling me into his dorm he pushed me up against his door and kissed down my neck.

Kai's hand wrapped around my neck lifting my head up giving him more space on my neck to kiss.

He rested his forehead against mine and gripped the back of my hair.

"Do you still want to do th-?"

"Yes." I interrupted him.

The anger and pain I had felt over the past two days come forward.

I pushed Kai onto his back and straddled him, my legs falling to either side of his waist. I arched my back down and ran my hands through his unruly bed.

I could feel Kai's s hands caressing my thighs, his hands moving further and further up. I gasped into his mouth as his fingers curl under the sides of my navy underwear.

He pressed his lips to my lips again, waiting for me to allow him to explore the inside of my mouth.

I hesitated a little and then exchanged a kiss as our tongues battled each other for control.

I hoped that I wouldn't have to take advantage of Kai's feelings for me to complete my plan, but it was too late.

I've had enough of always being Matheo's second choice while I've always been Kai's first.

I felt safe for the first time even if the beginning of our relationship was just a mistake.

He pulls back suddenly. My chest was heaving up and down as I stared up at him, breathless and confused. He stares at me for what felt like hours before scrambling away from me like I was on fire.

"I-uh-I-" Kai stutters as he frantically glances around, averting eye contact. He stands and runs his hands through his hair, "I've got to go."

And with that, he turns and leaves. No glance back, no good bye, just gone. I sit up, confused as hell as I watch him climb back down the ladder until he was out of sight. I sigh out heavily, glancing back at the open door, forgotten and confused.

What the literal fucking hell is going on? Wasn't he the one who always wanted this?

I heard footsteps coming towards the room and raised my eyes to the door, waiting for Kai to enter again.

My glaring was immediately put to a halt when a hand landed on my arm and pulled me towards the staircase. It didn't take rocket science to know it was Theo and once we were up at the top level and out of everyone's view, he pushed me to the wall and got all up in my personal space.

"What the actual fuck are you doing shirtless in Kai's room?" Theo said harshly.

"You know, business." I smirked raising my cristal blue elbows to him.

"Listen to me carefully tesoro," he said, his voice much deeper and scarier than I'd heard it. Weird thing, it just seemed to make me all the more flustered by the position. "L'unico uomo a cui è permesso vederti così esposto sono io. Inteso (The only man that's allowed to see you so exposed is me. Understood)?"

"Well I'm not like super sure about that because at some point. What about your Lana or whatever." the hand around my throat tightened. "Or I could just say I understand and we'd move on from this."

"I don't like it when people test my control and trust me you do that every. Single. Day," Theo said, his face getting closer to mine with each word. My chest heaved up and down from the heat that coursed through my body at his words.

I took harsh gulps of air through my parted lips because the fucker was restricting my windpipe.

"Put your clothes on. We'll talk about this later." He whispered in my ear with an angry tone .

I nodded my head and that's when he let me go. I closed the door and was sure to turn the lock.

"Fuck." I whispered to myself when I was alone.

I run a hand through my curls, slightly tagging them that made pain spread through my scalp. Ok so that was not a dream. I was tempted to just avoid him like I normally would when this kind of stuff happened but I really wanted to know why Kai left me here alone.

I walked back downstairs, slipping every trace of what happened in the area I just passed out of my face.

I am cool.

I am calm.

I am in need of some meditation and therapy.

When I did make it back down, Hanna was chatting away with Miles who was smiling at her.

"We're leaving." I shouted at her.

She nodded kissing Miles on his cheek walking towards me.

Hopefully Marcus wasn't here.

I took one last look around and neither Mateo or Kai was there.

What if Kai was afraid of him and that's why he pulled away?

Wha- no Lydia. Why would he be afraid of Theo? I mean, he's not like, a killer or something.

You miss, have watched a lot of movies.