chapter 10

I heard a knock on the door when I was taking a shower. Ugh, why's everyone knock when I'm in the shower?

"Matheo, can you open the door?" I shouted so he could hear me. "Theo, are you here?"

"Did you call me, Tesoro?" He came in while I wrapped the towel around my body.

"Wha- what are you doing here? Get out!" I yelled embarrassed.

"Wasn't you the one calling me?" He said looking at me and then slowly walked towards me.

"I-I told you to open the door, someone was knocking." I mumbled as his hot breath touched my neck.

Ugh, I can't. He's so hot when he acts like that. I just want to, kiss him.

What the hell, are you thinking about Lydia?

I took a few steps back when I realized the close distance between us and then looked down.

He came towards me again and surrounded my waist with his hand, clasping my hands to the wall, then leaned his head toward my neck.

"Why are you running away, Tesoro?" He whispered slowly in my ear.

I closed my eyes while every inch of me enjoyed his touch.

"I don't know." I answered numb.

He rested his head on my shoulder, breathing slowly toward my neck. He lowered his hand to pull me closer to him, while his other hand grabbed the back of my head.

"We-we can't, Theo." I looked at him.

"Why not? I've waited a long time for this Tesoro." He slowly approached my lips and before I know it, his lips are pressed to mine.

I cling to him like oxygen as if I had forgotten to breathe.

He looked at me and leaned his forehead toward mine, giving me time to pull away but I didn't. I wrapped my arms around his neck, ran my fingers through his hair and pushed my body against his. I worked my mouth against his, our tongues battling each other like a wrestling match. I couldn't quite grasp what I was feeling as he kissed me, but I knew damn well I shouldn't be feeling like this.

There was something so right about kissing Matheo that made everything so wrong.

"Theo, there is still thought knocking." I mumbled as he started kissing my neck moving his hand around my waist.

"I don't care, Tesoro." He whispered caressing my thighs.

The door knocking became louder and louder.

"Fuck." Matheo groaned and went to the dor after he putted me on the bed.

Who the hell is that?

I walked towards the closet and put on a wide, knee-high hoodie. Then I went downstairs, and there was the surprise.

I saw Matheo embracing a girl of his age, who was dressed half-heartedly. Matheo saw me and quickly pushed her away. My eyes turned to the girl whose features changed when she saw me looking at him.

"Ow, Matt. I see you found another doll to play with." She smirked walking towards me."Oh, where is my manners? I am Maya. Matheo's girlfriend."

A doll? Am- a doll? Ouch.

No wait. What the hell? The second he started to kiss me his girlfriend came to my house?

I glanced at him and nodded silently.

"Lydia." I said.

So he does have a girlfriend. Yeah, he doesn't love me after all.

Fuck Lydia, he moved on! He has a fucking girlfriend. Stop it and don't you dare to cry in front of them.