chapter 4

It's Saturday, which means no school.

But there's Hanna, who disturbed my deep sleep shouting. "Girl, wake up. Did you forget? We're going to buy supplies for Marcus' birthday."

"Just five minutes Hanna, I need to sleep another five minutes."

"No, it's midday, and there's still a lot to do. Come on, wake up."

I ran to the bathroom after several attempts by Hana to wake me up. I took a quick shower, got dressed, put on some make-up, and then went downstairs.

"Hey Hanna, is Ron still asleep?" I said while looking at my phone

"Actually he's here." I heard a familiar deep voice answer me . I looked and saw Thomas and Matheo sitting on the sofa and Ron sitting in between them laughing with Matheo , I bet he missed him too .

Hanna was sitting on the chair staring at me.

"Morning tesoro" Matheo said with a soft tone looking at me.

I ignored him and looked at my brother "Thomas, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Actually, I thought this was my house too," he replied, laughing. 

"You know what I mean."

"Matheo and I took a day off."

"Sí" Matheo added. I nodded silently.

"Wow Matt. I love your Italian accent. It's so damn sexy." Hanna said.

Not gonna lie he's sexy even without the accent.

"Grazie Hanna" He replied smirking then give her a wink
while looking at me from the corner of his eyes.

"Let's go, we have a lot to do Hanna." I interrupt her.

"Where are you going?" Thomas asked. 

"You know, tomorrow is Marcus' birthday and we're going to throw a surprise party," Hannah said with a wide smile. "And you are also invited."

I looked at her in surprise , really Hannah? Will you invite him? Him ?

"What? They are also friends with Marcus, you know" she whispered like she readed my mind.

Yes that's right . Me, Hanna, Marcus, Thomas and Matheo are childhood friends. And of course he is invited to the party. It will reunite us. However, I didn't like the idea of ​​Matheo being around me. It's a strange feeling.

Especially since he has changed a lot since the last time I saw him. His hazel eyes are still the same and his black hair is still the way I remember it. His build has become larger and his abdominal muscles are visible under his white shirt. I saw tattoos all over his left hand and a snake tattoo on his neck that caught my attention. He also have this lovely Italian accent. My eyes moved to his pink lips. His charming smile is always the same. He's even sexier now.

I smiled just remembering our memories from the past until I felt a hand pull me towards the car. It was Hanna. Of course.

Really Lydia ? You was like a stalker looking at him . Stop doing that every time you see him . Weirdo.

***

Soon we were on the road to the mall . Hanna looked at me saying "Hey Ly , are you okay ..? About being him around again ? "

"I'm honestly not , but I can't do anything about it."

However I missed him allot .

"Okay Ly , let's have some fun"
Hana tried to change my mood by putting songs. The song "Dear ex" was played . I looked at Hanna in confuse then I laughed .

My best friend is an idiot bitch.

I changed to the next song "Old Town Road". It was our favorite song so we start singing. I laughed hard at Hanna singing. "..Ooooooh I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road. I'm gonna, riiiideee till I can't no more...Ooooh yeeaaah babyyy! Oooohooooo... Leeeet's gooo bitchessss" Her voice was trembling and loud but I loved her enthusiasm. She sticks her head out from the roof of the car while she was driving as it was a car without a roof.

Hanna was a crazy badass that's why I like her . We're almost the same person despite our differences. Hanna loved parties and nights out, I loved that too, but a lot has changed now. And to be honest I like my old fun personality more so I decided to unleash myself at Marcus' party.

That's for sure.