Chapter 22 Leave me alone

"Brother Fu, don't be angry, just leave me alone."

Jiang Huaichu calmed Fu Boyun's emotions for the first time. He saved today's game, and he must be responsible for this incident.

The anger on Fu Boyun's face has not disappeared, and his whole body exudes a terrifying icy aura.

"I asked you to sit here and give you faces, right? My brother Fu's daughter-in-law is also something you can comment on at will?"

Jiang Huaichu stepped on the table with one foot and grabbed Li Jiaxing who was kicked on the ground by Fu Boyun just now. : "Li Jiaxing, can't speak, I don't mind cutting your tongue off for you."

"Jiang Shao, Jiang Shao, I was wrong, I really know I'm wrong."

Li Jiaxing's face was pale, the whole body was shaking, and he quickly Apologizing: "I just drank too much just now, I really don't mean that."

Jiang Huaichu grabbed his collar and smashed his head on the table twice: "You said you were drunk, then Are you awake now?"

"Qing, awake."

Li Jiaxing's head hummed and said tremblingly.

"You said just now that they climbed the bed to be cheap, but what about you? Did I invite you today? Baba's posting here, you are not cheap?"

Jiang Huaichu really couldn't help this kind of idiot who had a little money and regarded himself very much. own temper.

Don't say that Fu Boyun wanted to beat people, he also wanted to.

What a fool to play.

He likes to play, but this kind of thing pays attention to what you want and what you want, and no one should say it.

Jiang Huaichu grabbed the man and patted Li Jiaxing's face with the back of his hand: "People are greedy for your money, but you are greedy for your body, but you're not cheap?"

"I'm cheap, it's me."

Li Jiaxing responded without thinking. Now that fate is strangled by the throat, it must be what others say.

Jiang Huai let go of his hands in disgust at the beginning, Li Jiaxing's legs were weak, and he fell to the ground before he could stand firm.

Jiang Huaichu took out his mobile phone with a cold face and made a call: "Come here and deal with it."

Within a minute, the door of the box was knocked, and two strong men in black came in with a respectful attitude: "Jiang Shao."

Jiang Huaichu took a look The cowardly Li Jiaxing on the ground raised his chin.

"Yes." The

two strong men in black received instructions, one grabbed Li Jiaxing and one hand and was dragged out like a dead dog.

"I was wrong, I really know I was wrong, please let me go!"

Li Jiaxing's begging for mercy gradually faded away, and many people in the box were still trembling.

Those rich second-generation hilarious people were so arrogant just now, and now they are nervous. I don't know if the fire will burn on them in the next second.

"Who's next?"

Jiang Huaichu didn't seem to plan to give up so easily.

Don't look at Jiang Huaichu's grinning on weekdays, it doesn't seem to have any airs, but he is really ruthless, and he really has no feelings at all.

The atmosphere in the box suddenly condensed, and even the air was quiet.

"Ding."

"Ding."

Two new messages on WeChat sounded, which seemed particularly abrupt and loud at this moment.

Jianghuai frowned, in such a stimulating and tense atmosphere, whose mobile phone is doing things?

Looking at the sound, everyone's attention is focused on Fu Boyun who is holding a mobile phone in his hand at this moment.

Fu Boyun looked at the phone, not knowing what to see, his expression softened, dispelling all the wind and snow around him.

Feeling that everyone's eyes were focused on him, Fu Boyun raised his eyes, gave him a cold look, his expression was immediately straight, and he looked like he was not easy to mess with.

Everyone immediately retracted their gazes and lowered their heads. Master Fu's look is a bit scary! !

"I'm going out to make a phone call."

After explaining, Fu Boyun took his cell phone and left the box.