Chapter 53 His voice is a bit familiar

Xu Chenting didn't understand what kind of confusing operation Fu Boyun suddenly hung up the phone, so Fu Boyun's WeChat message was sent.

Fu Boyun: I have a meeting, so it's not convenient to talk on the phone.

Fu Boyun: Remember to eat.

Crap, the reason could be a little bit more.

At first glance, it seems that he is humbly doing bad things, so obvious, do you think he can't see it?

Xu Chenting still took the phone and replied.

After washing, when I wanted to go to Fu Boyun's cloakroom to find clean clothes to change, I suddenly found that in addition to Fu Boyun's original single style, black, gray and white business clothes and casual clothes, there was also a whole row of colorful and youthful clothes. new clothes.

At first glance, it is not Fu Boyun's style.

So, is this what Fu Boyun specially prepared for him?

And these clothes are much more than Fu Boyun's own, not only clothes, but also shoes, accessories, watches...

Fu Boyun asked him when he was going home?

He really made a place for him in his house and took the initiative to give him his own site.

He never said anything, and even said something mad at him, but he always paid for him silently behind his back.

fool.

How could such Fu Boyun not be moved?

He really likes Fu Boyun.

Xu Chenting hugged his clothes, remembering Fu Boyun's appearance, and the corners of his mouth rose unconsciously.

Xu Shenting went downstairs to the restaurant for dinner, and then took the time to call Lu Yucheng back to find out what Fu Boyun was guilty of.

As soon as the call was made, Lu Yucheng picked it up, with a cautious tone, he asked tentatively, "Shen Ting, is that you?"

"What's wrong? Are you so nervous?" Xu Chenting was a little puzzled.

"call."

Lu Yucheng breathed a long sigh of relief, listening to the tone of his words, he could feel how relaxed he was now, and howled: "Ah, Shen Shen, you are such a scary man!"

Hmm.

Xu Chenting snorted lightly, and knew that Fu Boyun must be bullying people.

But he was a little curious: "What's wrong with him?"

"I woke up in the morning with pee, got up in a daze, and found that we were actually in the hotel. I looked around and it was just the three of us. I thought you lost it. My son woke me up, so I quickly called you."

"Then your man answered the phone, and said in a low voice and a little unhappy..."

Lu Yucheng paused, and deliberately lowered his voice to study. :

"He's still sleeping."

"Also, don't call him Shen Shen."

"It's nothing, you're making too much fuss."

Xu Chenting thought he was going to eat something big, but it was nothing.

He could imagine Fu Boyun's tone and expression when he said these words, it's not just a routine operation.

"Comrade Xu Chenting, you are using the couple filter too much!"

Lu Yucheng could not help but seriously criticize Xu Chenting, deeply touched and deeply hurt:

"You don't even know, listening to his tone, it seems like he wants to harass me. I've eaten it alive, I wonder if I've done something wrong? No, he's too careful! He's jealous too!"

"If he's jealous, I'm not happy? Then I don't know what to do!"

Xu Chenting I was in a good mood, and I never let go of the raised corners of my mouth.

"Yes. But, to be honest, I think your man's voice is a little familiar, and I suddenly can't remember it."

Lu Yucheng was still a little annoyed.

"A little familiar?"

Xu Chenting asked repeatedly wickedly.

"Yeah!" Lu Yucheng also solemnly affirmed.

Xu Chenting smiled: "Okay."

"Shen Chen, it's good for you to be fierce as a man." Lu Yucheng's style of painting changed, and he began to get distracted.

"Where's the good?"

Xu Chenting asked thoughtfully.