Chapter 142: All You Could Think About Was Me

Seeing Xu Shenting's face as if he had some terminal illness, Fu Boyun was angry and funny, and reached out to poke his forehead.

Fu Boyun couldn't help but laugh and said, "Stupid." "

"I'm so miserable, you still call me stupid, can I still be better!"

After Xu Shenting complained angrily, he began to think about it again, but he really couldn't think of where he put it.

"You didn't put it away, how do you remember where you put it?"

Fu Boyun told Xu Shenting the truth, it was normal for him not to remember, if he really knew where to put it, it would really be a terrible thing.

"I didn't pick it up?"

Xu Shenting was a little incredulous: "I confiscated such an important thing?" I'm just messing around? "

"Hmm."

Fu Boyun nodded affirmatively, this is the case.

"Impossible! What was going on in my head? Xu Shenting thinks that Fu Boyun is not donkeying him!

"All you had on your mind was me."

When Fu Boyun talked about this, he was still a little proud, and said without modesty that this was the case at that time.

"Wait a minute, I'll recall."

Xu Shenting wasn't sure if what Fu Boyun said was true, he could only be forced to recall it well, and he could only recall it from the beginning.

"You remember slowly, I'll get it."

Fu Boyun didn't bother Xu Shenting either, that day Xu Shenting took out the household registration book in order to coax him, and his things were put in the study, which he put away.

Fu Boyun helped Xu Shenting hide these treasures of his.

When Fu Boyun went to get it, he saw Xu Shenting kneeling and sitting on **, covering his face with his hands, looking like he couldn't see anyone.

"The man is wrong!"

Xu Shenting wailed at Fu Boyun.

"What? King, are you going to abolish the harem and be a Ming Jun from now on? "

Fu Boyun stood beside the bed, looked at Xu Shenting condescendingly, and raised his eyebrows lightly.

"Impossible, such a man, if you are wrong, you will be wrong, the point is, you still put it away for me intimately, I love you too much."

As he spoke, Xu Shenting rushed over and hugged Fu Boyun directly: "Have you started reading ancient novels recently?" "

"It's just a little bit of a little bit of a little bit of understanding, not surprising, calm."

Fu Boyun said lightly, in other words, it is just to sit down and operate the basics.

Fu Boyun is really a treasure boy, he loves love.

Fu Boyun handed the box to Xu Shenting, sat on the edge of the bed and looked at the contents with Xu Shenting.

There weren't many things in the box, a photo album, a small teddy bear in small clothes, and a very delicate longevity lock for carving.

Xu Shenting leaned on Fu Boyun to open the photo album, each of which was a photo of him and his mother when he was a child.

Xu Limin has always said that he is very busy and has no time to accompany them, but in fact, he is outside with his junior and illegitimate child.