Chapter 70 Don't Come Here

"You don't need to keep that amount of money for me, you should keep it to fill the company's holes slowly!"

Xu Chenting raised the corner of his mouth and mocked slightly: "Don't look back, the company is bankrupt, and you don't even have a single coffin book for yourself. The rest, it's going to make people laugh."

"You bastard, what are you talking about!"

Xu Limin was furious, his face turned into a pig's liver with anger, he looked around, and let it go. The bronze statue on the platform smashed towards Xu Chenting.

Xu Chenting unhurriedly tilted his head to the side, easily dodging the bronze elephant ornament thrown by Xu Limin.

Xu Chenting kept his head tilted away from the ornaments, and looked at Xu Limin as if an ice blade was shooting at him.

When Xu Limin was stared at by such eyes, he couldn't help feeling guilty and panicked, for fear that Xu Chenting would go crazy and fight him.

However.

"Huh."

Xu Chenting laughed suddenly.

Laughing very morbidly, laughing is even more panicking, and the back is cold.

Xu Chenting walked to Xu Limin's side and looked at him condescendingly: "Don't worry, it's okay to send you a coffin out of humanitarianism."

"If you don't worry, I can have someone give it to you now. Bring the coffin here."

Xu Chenting's tone was serious, not joking at all.

"You dare to curse Lao Tzu to death, see if I won't kill you."

Xu Limin was furious, and in order to strengthen himself, he looked around the door, his eyes fell on a bag of golf balls at the entrance, and he took out a golf bag from the bag. The golf club walked towards Xu Chenting aggressively.

Xu Limin swung the club high towards Xu Chenting.

Xu Chenting didn't dodge, grabbed the strap of the schoolbag and swung the schoolbag forward, hitting it with the club.

Because there was an iron box in the schoolbag, it hit with the club and made a dull sound.

It is more useful for Xu Chenting to be young and energetic. With a swing of his schoolbag, he swiped the golf club out of Xu Limin's hand.

"Ah!"

Wang Xinyue was frightened and screamed, squatting down with her head in her hands, her body trembling.

Xu Limin, who had no weapon in his hand, was stunned for a moment.

Xu Chenting walked over and leaned over to pick up the golf club that had fallen on the ground. He swung the club hard, and smashed the vases and ornaments on the shelf. The fragments fell to the ground and made a loud noise.

Xu Limin and Wang Xinyue were shocked and panicked.

They looked at Xu Chenting now, and for no reason felt that he dared to do anything, just like a lunatic.

Xu Chenting grabbed the club and walked towards Xu Limin.

The club was dragged on the ground, making a 'squeak' noise, which made Xu Limin's spirit even more tense.

"I warn you, don't come here!"

Xu Limin shook his head, stepped back in a panic, scared his left foot to his right, and slumped on the ground: "Xu Chenting, I'm your father, are you serious? Do you want me to die?"

He was at a loss, helpless and weak, as if it wasn't him who hit Xu Chenting with a club just now.

When there is no weapon in his hand, he is like a soft-footed shrimp.

"Hahaha."

Xu Chenting laughed as if he had heard a very funny joke.

However, Xu Chenting's smile did not reach the bottom of his eyes, and his eyes were even more indifferent than before.

Xu Chenting walked in front of Xu Limin, squatted down and looked at him, causing Xu Limin to gasp for breath unconsciously.