Chapter 165: Move fast

"Bang!"

Yu Qiushuang stretched out her hand and swept it, and all the tea sets on the table were swept to the ground, making a sound of porcelain breaking.

"Fu Boyun did it on purpose!"

Yu Qiushuang gritted her teeth and was very angry, and now she realized that Fu Boyun took the initiative to step down as the president of the Fu Group so easily, and there was a conspiracy behind it.

"When we gave Fu Boyun the management of the Fu Group, we should have thought that he would install his own people in it, and when he drove him away, his people would follow him, which was really a big loss for us."

Yu Qiushuang said that the vitality is seriously injured is a very euphemistic word, and the current Fu Group is already in a slump.

The project was robbed, the previous cooperation expired without renewal, and there was no new project, and if it continued, the Fu Group would be gone.

"Dad, you speak, you also said that you wanted to drive Fu Boyun away when the time was ripe, what should you do now?"

Although Yu Qiushuang has some means, they are all the kind of means that can't be put on the table, it is nothing more than beating children, Fu Boyun has long been beyond Yu Qiushuang's control.

didn't directly return violence with violence, it was all Fu Boyun's kindness.

But Fu Boyun's kindness ends there.

"What else can I do?"

Fu Yunguo seemed to have aged a lot overnight, and his tone was full of helplessness: "Go and ask Fu Boyun, who can save the Fu Group except Fu Boyun." "

In the past, they were too naïve to think that the Fu Group had reached this height, and even without Fu Boyun, there would be no problem with the company's operation.

"Let me beg Fu Boyun? No way! "

Yu Qiushuang's reaction was intense, and her face was full of reluctance and resistance.

Fu Yunguo was not angry, and his voice became flat: "Then you will see how long the Fu Group can last, if the Fu Group goes bankrupt, how much money do you have to fill it in?" So how much money do you have? "

Fu Yunguo raised his head and glanced at Yu Qiushuang deeply: "How much is left in the end?" "

Yu Qiushuang's face turned pale, and asked her to take out all the money she had, how could she be!!

"Now I don't even know where Fu Boyun is, how can I beg him?"

When it came to money, Yu Qiushuang compromised, but now the main problem is to find Fu Boyun: "I call Fu Boyun now, but he won't answer." "

"Fu Boyun deliberately avoided us, it's not easy to find him, so find the people around him? Can he really be vigilant all the time? "

Although Fu Yunguo can't find Fu Boyun now, he probably has a direction in his heart.

"Do you mean Qin Junze and them?" Yu Qiushuang quickly reacted.

"At the beginning, Fu Boyun took over the Fu Group for Fu Ruoxi, and promised to give all the profits to the Fu family for a year, it is enough to see that Fu Ruoxi and Fu Boyun have a good relationship, and Qin Junze has been an assistant by Fu Boyun's side for so many years, I don't believe that there will be no connection between them."

Fu Yunguo could only start from the people around Fu Boyun, squinted his eyes and said: "And the young man I met outside Fu Boyun's villa last time, I always feel that there is something hidden in him." "

"Could it be that the news we found out was a show for us to see?"

Yu Qiushuang's brows were furrowed deeply, and no matter how she thought about it, she felt that it was unlikely.

"I don't know, but I can't let it go." Fu Yunguo didn't know, but now he couldn't let go of anyone related to Fu Boyun: "Act quickly, with the current situation, the Fu Group won't last long." "