Chapter 164: Panic

Since Fu Boyun stepped down as president of Fu Group and sold all his shares, the stock price of Fu Group has continued to fall.

Just like Fu Boyun said that day.

He sold those shares in his hands, not to completely draw a line with those people in the Fu family.

But he knows very well that from the moment he officially confirmed the position of stepping down as the president of the Fu Group, if he does not sell these shares, he will lose money in his hands.

It's not that Fu Boyun thinks too highly of himself, but that the Fu Group is a garbage without him.

In just a few years, the Fu Group can become a business empire, and it is not modest to say how much role Fu Boyun is a leader in this.

Without Fu Boyun in the Fu Group, it is like having no soul, how good will it be if there is no soul?

It's a pity that some people can't see clearly.

Or maybe it's too self-righteous.

Fu Yunguo and Yu Qiushuang felt that it was the Fu Group that made Fu Boyun, not Fu Boyun who made the Fu Group.

Therefore, they think that the profitability of the Fu Group is so stable, it doesn't matter whether there is Fu Boyun or not, and they think that any person with a little ability can continue to develop this already profitable enterprise.

However, the reality is contrary to what they imagined.

Xiao Minghao, whom they saw at the beginning, did not stay as the president of the Fu Group.

It can be seen from the shareholders' meeting that day how powerful Fu Boyun's aura is, and they can choke on them with a casual sentence or two.

It is enough to see that these people together are not as powerful as Fu Boyun.

What good prospects can Fu Boyun have for a company that he voluntarily gave up?

Even if Fu Yunguo had a high salary, Xiao Minghao still resolutely chose to leave.

The original president candidate was in vain, Fu Yunguo originally wanted to promote some capable people from within the company to sit in this position, but he didn't believe that no one was willing to sit in this position under the high salary.

But that's it.

The few people who threw out the olive branch of Fu Yunguo resigned before and after.

The reason is surprisingly consistent, probably that they are all people trained by Mr. Fu, and now that Mr. Fu is gone, they don't want to stay.

Because Fu Yunguo is old, he doesn't have the energy to deal with these businesses of the company, and in the end, Yu Qiushuang sat in the position of president.

Yu Qiushuang is majestic in this position of president, and she can't wait to hold a press conference, and she can't wait for the whole world to come to see her scenery at the moment.

Unfortunately, many people don't buy it.

Many of the projects that were originally negotiated have changed their minds.

After the expiration of the previous cooperation project, the other party has no intention of continuing to cooperate.

Even if it is to continue to cooperate, the conditions proposed by the other party are more stringent than before, after all, the former partner is Fu Boyun, and everyone still has to give Fu Ye's face.

As for what kind of thing Yu Qiushuang is?

It only took a week for Yu Qiushuang to go from the excitement of sitting in the position of president to hearing that the company's market value had evaporated by more than a billion.

The company's competitiveness has declined, and many promising projects have been snatched up by competitors.

The company's profitability has plummeted, and everyone is panicking, and if nothing is done, the business empire may collapse in an instant.

Yu Qiushuang and Fu Yunguo panicked.