Chapter 79 I will only feel sorry for my brother

Xu Chenting stayed in his study almost all weekend.

Xu Chenting propped his chin and watched the screen for a long time, studying the trend of the stock market. He needed more chips in his hand to speak and act more aggressively.

By the way, I sorted out some materials, and my slender fingers quickly tapped on the keyboard.

When Fu Boyun came back from get off work, he saw this scene when he entered the study.

Xu Chenting was wearing a clean white shirt with a brown knitted cardigan over it, and a pair of gold-rimmed glasses with glasses chains. He sat in front of the computer with his back straight, his chin resting in one hand and the other casually in the other. He tapped on the keyboard a few times, and there was a sense of abstinence in his gentleness.

Fu Boyun walked to Xu Chenting's side, leaned against the desk and looked at him: "What are you busy with?"

"Doing homework."

Xu Chenting heard Fu Boyun The voice looked up happily.

"Why do you also go to work on weekends?" Xu Chenting stood up and hugged Fu Boyun clingingly, his voice soft and soft as if he was acting like a spoiled child.

"The company has something to deal with recently."

Fu Boyun looked at Xu Chenting in his arms like a little rabbit, and couldn't help but rub his head.

There is always a feeling of being in a dream, I am afraid that one day I will wake up from the dream.

"Is that what Yu Qiushuang came to find you about?"

From the video that day, Xu Chenting had a rough idea of ​​the whole story: "Why should Yu Kaixuan get into trouble with your money, tell me next time? She, you can't control your money now, I have the final say."

"Little boy, you not only want to enter my account book, but also want to manage my money, ah, man, you are not too ambitious!"

Fu Boyun Reaching out and pinching Xu Chenting's cheek, he said in a vague way.

Xu Chenting:

. . . Come again and again.

The man came back with his boss buff.

"I, I don't really want to manage my brother's money, I just want to help my brother."

Xu Chenting took two steps back from Fu Boyun's arms, for fear that Fu Boyun would misunderstand him, he explained anxiously: " I know there are other people around my brother."

No.

This is a lie!

Fu Boyun refuted the rumor very seriously in his heart, but his face did not show, so he quietly looked at Xu Chenting what he was going to play.

"But, everyone else is coveting my brother's money. Unlike me, I only feel sorry for my brother." Xu Chenting looked up at Fu Boyun and said to him in a deliberately contrived tone.

Fu Boyun: ...

This...

I can't fix him. How can I answer this situation without losing the madness and coolness of the boss?

"Why didn't my brother speak? Did you not feel my distress?"

Seeing that Fu Boyun had not spoken for a long time, Xu Chenting slapped Fu Boyun's chest with a small fist.

Fu Boyun stood leaning against the desk, and now he has nowhere to go, so he was a little flustered.

"Cough cough, I feel it, I feel it."

Fu Boyun clutched his chest and nodded very seriously. You don't know if you feel bad, but he really does.

The little brat really didn't restrain himself at all!

"Fu Boyun, you can't do it, you can't stand it anymore?" Xu Chenting provoked.

"You don't know if I can do it? Huh?" Fu Boyun pinched Xu Chenting's slender waist, approached him, and whispered a 'threat'.

"Knock knock." There

was a knock on the study door.

Xu Chenting and Fu Boyun froze for a moment and looked at the door. Uncle Lin came over and looked at them with a big smile.

This is somewhat embarrassing.

"Ahem, is Uncle Lin okay?" Fu Boyun let go of Xu Chenting, tidied up his suit, and asked calmly.

Uncle Lin's face changed in a second, and he was still a little worried: "Master, Madam Yu is here."