Chapter 159: Let them enjoy the last

"What's next? What's next? "

"What else?"

Everyone thought that today's board of directors, whether it was the previous farce or Fu Boyun's final decision, was over.

I don't know why Fu Boyun even said that there is the next topic.

"I've always been at odds with some of you, so I won't name them, and sitting with them makes me feel sick."

Fu Boyun glanced at them, and his flat tone was full of disgust.

Burst.

Xu Shenting covered his mouth and smiled secretly, a good 'I won't name names', who doesn't know that some of the people Fu Boyun said refer to Fu Yunguo and Yu Qiushuang?

Sure enough, not only Xu Shenting knew who Fu Boyun, who was not named, but everyone else was also very clear.

Although they didn't speak, they subconsciously looked at Fu Yunguo and Yu Qiushuang, what this meant was already very obvious.

Fu Yunguo and Yu Qiushuang themselves obviously knew that each one was more ugly than the other.

"Since I am no longer the president of the Fu Group, I don't have to bear it, I am willing to sell my shares at the market price, I don't know who is interested?"

Fu Boyun intends to completely draw a line with the Fu family and the Fu Group.

That's what they think.

"Don't want it?"

Fu Boyun looked at them in shock and didn't speak, he didn't feel anything, and finished what he wanted to say:

"It doesn't matter, anyway, there are so many people who are interested in the equity of Fu's Group, and there are more people who are higher than the market price, I don't guarantee that the person who acquired the equity in my hand is not a good one, if you encounter a bad one, make trouble, the big deal is that everyone's shares are depreciated, and there is no big problem."

These words firmly grasped their life.

In the eyes of this group of people, the most important thing is interests, and if anyone harms their interests, they can immediately turn their faces and deny others.

If the equity in their hands depreciates, will it be tens of millions or even hundreds of millions less all of a sudden?

No one dares to take this risk, and no one wants to take this risk.

Fu Boyun was not in a hurry to urge them to make a decision, and looked at his feet with lowered eyes: "You guys think about it." "

Those directors immediately began to discuss with other people in the adjacent positions, and even if Fu Boyun asked them to think about it, they didn't dare to say it too loudly.

Fu Boyun didn't care how they discussed, anyway, there was only one final result.

Everything was within Fu Boyun's plan.

They discussed for a long time, but they still decided to buy the shares in Fu Boyun's hands, after all, they didn't want to see outsiders come to the company to make trouble, and they would be messed up when they turned around.

Not to mention that it is not profitable, if it loses money at that time, it will be really miserable.

In just one morning, Fu Boyun stepped down as the president of Fu Group, and the transfer of his equity at the market price was completed.

When I came, it was empty, and when I left, I took more than a billion with me.

Fu Yunguo: When they saw such a result, they must have vomited blood and died.

Fu Boyun left, then Qin Junze naturally resigned and followed Fu Boyun away, and what happened to the Fu Group after that had nothing to do with them.

"Now it can be regarded as officially drawing a line with the Fu Group."

Qin Junze drove the car and couldn't help but sigh with emotion: "Mr. Fu, you are really resolute, they wanted to kick you but couldn't, but you kicked them away." "

"I didn't just want to dissociate myself from the Fu Group."

Fu Boyun held Xu Shenting's hand and said meaningfully.

"I know." Xu Shenting also showed a sly smile.

"Huh? So, am I the only one who doesn't know? "

Qin Junze felt that he was being targeted? Why is it that their husband and wife will understand everything with one look, why can't he get it for a long time!

"One of the reasons why we want to sell and transfer these shares at the market price is to make them feel that it is worth it, after all, there are so many people who want to buy these shares at a high price now, and they will feel as if they have made money."

Xu Shenting could probably understand what Fu Boyun meant, he didn't think that Fu Boyun would be so kind to them to imagine what impact these shares would have in the hands of outsiders in the future.

Therefore, Fu Boyun's words that seemed to be worried about them were just bait to lure them into the game.

"And then?"

Qin Junze heard this just now and understood it, but after listening to Xu Shenting's words, he could feel that it should be more than just this reason.

"Second, the current market price should be the highest price in the future, maybe the stock price is about to fall?"

Xu Shenting smiled narrowly, and Fu Boyun also chuckled.

Yes, if you don't sell these shares, you will rot if you hold them.

"Oh~"

Qin Junze suddenly understood what it meant.

Without Fu Boyun, why can the stock price of Fu Group continue to rise?

It is no exaggeration to say that Fu Boyun's ability to have today is all the credit of Fu Boyun, and it is also Fu Boyun's decision-making and means, which suddenly changed to a new president, but not everyone can grasp Fu Boyun's overall situation, and not everyone can learn Fu Boyun's methods.

Hard learning is just a temporal effect, and the final result can only be worse and worse.

"Maybe you really found someone else to lead the Fu Group?" Xu Shenting guessed and said, but soon it was over: "Look at the Xiao Minghao they found, it's amazing." "

"If this is the best they can find, then the Fu Group is cold."

Xu Shenting shook his head slightly.

Fu Boyun hooked his lips and chuckled, his eyes still hidden a sharp edge: "It's useless to find anyone, the company I helped up can only be used by me, and now I don't want it, then they don't want to enjoy the shade under the big tree." "

Xu Shenting and Fu Boyun glanced at each other, as if they understood again.

Thinking about Fu Boyun's years in the Fu Group, Qin Junze is definitely not the only one he can use under his subordinates.

How could the backbone cultivated by Fu Boyun be left to them?

If this group of elites resigns together, the Fu Group is equivalent to collapsing half of the sky.

And the other half of the sky also collapsed when Fu Boyun took the initiative to resign as the president of the Fu Group.

Therefore, the business myth of the Fu Group is about to collapse completely.

"Let them enjoy the last!"

Fu Boyun looked at the Fu Group building through the car window, his eyes flashed, he had been waiting for this day for a long time.

Finally, the wait came.

One by one, no one can escape.