EXPLAINATION

Hello everyone, sorry for ghosting you all and this story. I know its been a VERY LONG TIME since you last heard from me and this story and for that I owe you all an explanation for that.

First off, I would like to formally apologize to you all for supporting this story even though this story was born out of frustration of other authors who couldnt give a story worth reading on wattpad without paying for it.

And thats why I created this story because you all are like me, we want to read a good and quality constructed story, without having to pay the company of this app.

However, I was kicked out because i was on a time limit and i found it hard to come back. along with the fact i was still schooling and was doing this story as a side show and pure frustration.

I would like to add that this was actually my first story and to explain that I was Honestly focused on making this a real series.

I had a lot planned for this story... But like everything in life. Nothing goes to plan.

so for the conclusion of this story is that I believe i wont be continuing this story or maybe i will really depends on my circumstances in life.

But you all have been patiently waiting so i will lay it out as REAL as I can be...

its a yes and a no... but most likely maybe

Cause it will depend on my mood

so prepare to have chapters coming and going and if they dont come back again then that means my free time limit is up... again

so thank you for reading this and hope you all have a great life in success and happiness in the future.

BYE.