Part 4

dhivi pov:

   today i am getting so much nervous i don't know what to do because i am feeling so much pressure because if the groom does not like me because i am fat and my parents said that he is a running a fashion but like a secret ceo for that company . 

     you see i know people in fashion industries are very beautiful , thin, just like a model and then where is me ? i am nowhere near them . but i like my body so much because i have curves that i am proud of i am a hourglass figure and i have not small or not big breast its c cup and i have long hair below my ass and medium height of 5'5 but with weight of 90 kgs and dusky complexion .

   today i am getting ready in a normal top and palazzo because i don't want to scare the groom with saree because my aunt , grandmother or even some of dad side relatives says that i does not look good in saree. so i was just going to wear my regular tops .

 so i was just going to wear my regular tops

i don't know what will happen . i was getting tensed and the door bell rang. guys !! you can literally imagine i am shitting like i saw a ghost . so i waited in my room then my mom open my room door and said "let's go , pravathi and her family is her nani."

   i don't know but i went with my mom to see them outside. i was first greeted by aunty she smiled her pleasant smiles and said " hlo , dhivi how are you?" and i replies with " hlo aunty , i'm good what about you ? hlo uncle , how are you?"  i got the replie with i am good hyndhavi  i nodded and sat between my mom and dad .

     Then his mother said " Dhivi meet my son Omkar, omkar meet Hyndhavi."i did a quick hello and sat quietly as dad is asking question to omkar and they are chatting normally. Aunty  said "laxmi let the children talk , we will catch up what do you say ?". then my mom said " Dhivi take om to your room". i stood stared to go to my room and he also following me .

       when we enter the room i sat on my chair and he said on another chair we were silent first few minutes then he started conversation " hi , i am omkar and working as a manager director and ceo of orchids fashion company. what about you." he asked . let me tell you his voice was like smooth like butter and dark like dark chocolate and i am sucker for voice like that . i was in my lala land but got back and answer him " Hi, i am hyndhavi and a accountant in government bank ."

        then he asked a question " why do you want to marry , are you ok with this marriage ? "then i replied like " yea, i am ok with this marriage and coming to to why do i want to marry because i am getting old and i don't want to become a burden to my family and second reason is that you are the first groom relation that called us and ask my hand in marriage . "

    thn i asked the same question to him then he replied with " well mine also same reason i don't want to become burden to my family " then i asked another question which is running from yesterday night" i have another question are you ok with me being like this a plus size and seeing you i can understand that you are fit and handsome , don't you have any expectations for you bride to be?". then he replied with " thank you for telling me that i am handsome ." i was blushing because he caught what i am complementing him." and coming to expectations i don't because in the first place i don't want to get married . "he said then i asked "then why are you here?" then he said 

       "but i have a deal which will benefit for both of us and our family . you don't want to burden your family and i don't want to burden my family so why don't we get married we will talk and create a contract on it which include your conditions and my condition what do you say?" . i was shocked will be understatement but if i think i think it is the best best one so i said the words which will eventually turn my life" ok, i am ready but at first i need you contact number "

then he nodded to me and gave the his number to me and i did the same . the went smoothly and me and om confirmed your decision of my marriage my parents and his parent celebrated it nd said they will visit on sunday for wedding date and all. when i entered into my room my room slightly smelled like him and i started thinking about my decision because my only motive of this decision is that i don't want my father to look tense and look for more prospective grooms for me and i don't want to see my mom crying over my rejections from groom side ". 

when i was thinking like that i got call from my beloved brother yagnesh ." hlo, akka hi akka "

then i replied with " hlo bro , hi how are you?"

yagnesh : i am good akka. akka i got the message that are going to get married i am happy and congrats akka.

me: thank  you nani did you had dinner .

ya: yea , akka i and rudra cooked briyani akka .

,me: then i think you enjoyed alot right?. ok nani good night i am sleepy.

ya: yea akka we enjoyed a lot .ok akka good night .

when i am thinking ok omkar i have to say he is looking smoking hot 🥵🔥and i am going to say he got second position in my list of hotness because the first is always BTS jin and RM only😁😍💕.

⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝

well what do you guys think please share you thoughts in comments and thank you for reading this book . 

please share your thoughts and i wanted to tell you guys English is not my first language .but , i am trying to write and if you find any grammatical mistakes please forgive me . 

Actually today is KIM NAMJOON day . happy birthday to our dimple boy 💜💜💜🎂🎂

 any of you guys are army ? any one are fan of BTS? please tell me your bias and your forever favorite song of bts if you know .

well  my bias is kim seokjin and kim namjoon and my favorite song is mikrokosmos.