Part 6

GUYS , I DON'T OWN ANY OF THESE PICTURES ALL THESE PICTURES BELONG TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER AND GOT THESE PICS FROM GOOGLE .

i am sitting here and getting ready for my marriage . a hairstylist braiding my hair and a beautician is doing a natural makeup trying not to cake my face with makeup.me here trying not no freak my brains out and be a maniac and scare people near me. 

    after i got ready my parents and my brother came with  them when they came inside the room three members have different level of emotions like my brother is full on crying more, mom is more like happy crying and my dad his emotion got me crying but everybody stopped me from crying cause i would ruin my makeup .

     when everybody said that their work is completed and left the room with me and my family my bro hugged me like his   depend in that hug i also hug him , then came my mom who kissed my forehead and said you are looking beautiful today my baby ; then somebody came said they are for my mom and brother which left me with my father and me then my father suddenly hugged me and started crying historically and said a line which made my cold heart melt and made me old version of me that line which i will never forget

"my daughter you are looking beautiful and please understand this old man heart he has no joy in taunting you just want to make you strong so that if somebody say any harsh thing my little daughter should fight like a tigress not coming home and crying; that is the reason that i alway spoke like that not for any reason. " "my little girl how used to sleep on me will i am working turned into a beautiful women and going to lead a new life sorry if made  you cry hard please forgive this old man nani" he said while crying historically .(nana = father, paa , dad)

  "nana don't ever say that ok , i am none to forgive you , as a father you always though that i should protect my daughter . which in my vision is nothing wrong .thank you nana for saying i am looking beautiful." i said. then all my 6 mamas came and make me sit in bamboo basket to marriage stage (mama = mother's own brother or mother's cousin brothers are called mama in telugu)

 then all my 6 mamas came and make me sit in bamboo basket to marriage stage (mama = mother's own brother or mother's cousin brothers are called mama in telugu)

(ps: just imagine a plus size bride )   

      and when i reached i was greeted with hot and sexy om with dhoti and doing pooja on stage