part 18

om pov:

i want to take her a place which gives me peace. The place which made a human being again . The place which is a second mother to me.
Dhivi pov :
We reached a secluded area . I looked at om and said what i felt " om are you trying to kill me here and hide my body here ??? " . Om chuckled and said "no dhivi , this place is very special to me . This place is like second mother . Come i will show you the main place here" .
He was walking ahead of me i was following him but he stopped a bit forward to me . He suddenly took my hand intervened our hands and took me to secluded temple .

He took me inside the temple

He took me inside the temple. First i got feared then i was amused of devi's statue . " Dhivi this temple is the place i again found my self. This temple gave me again hope in my life. Dhivi you know i once lost myself in my life that time this temple gave me strength, hope to fight against my life and against my bad past." Om said with sadness in his voice . I don't know why but i felt like i can relate to his pain so i just rest on hand on his shoulder and gave a squeeze to him in actions of telling him that i am with him in every step of his life.
" Dhivi today i brought you here because i want you to believe in me and dhivi i just want to you to wait till i take this relationship little . Please wait for me dhivi . Because i can't tell you what happened with me, i am not ready but please give me time ok dhivi ? " om asked with sincerity laced in his voice. " Ok om ok take your time . And om you can tell me everything you want i can wait till you tell me . " I said we prayed yo god and left the place.
We are currently driving just for long drive. "Om what is your favorite food ?" I asked him then he replied" My favorite food Dum biryani and for dessert i like just Rasmalai and milk Kova what is yours favorite food?? "
Mine ??? He nodded his head " well i too love biryani but i also love tomato Daal ,plain rice, ghee, with mango avakaya for dessert Kaju Katli and same milk Kova " i replied.
" Dhivi you know you look like doremon???" Om said suddenly. I was glaring at him but i asked why like thalt in al pout . " Cause dhivi you have a short nose like doremon, you are shorter than me , and you are my best friend like him t . " He said . For the first two lines I was angry a bit . But third line made a little bit emotional. We reached a cosy hotel to eat dinner we ate our dinner and after some time we reached home. Om was parking the car i was waiting for him.

Somebody tapped on my shoulder i turned to see who it was and it was Sanjay." Hiiii.... Sanjay how are you ☺️?" I asked him. "I am good , how about you?". He asked then i said i am good. i was talking with Sanjay suddenly someone wrapped their hands around my waist ; i was shocked and turned around to see who and its om with a cold look on his face he brought his close to me asked "who..???" In deep husky voice with a hint of possessive laced in it. 
"Om this is my friend Sanjay " i said .
I introduced om to sanjay also " Sanjay om my husband 😊" i said . They did handshake 🤝 and i and sanjay chatted lottle bit . Aftersometime we reached our  flat.

Om entered first, i was entering inside but i was roughly pinned to the door . I closed my eyes due to sudden impact . I felt om's hand is on bare waist another one on my shoulder. I felt a stroke on my waist which bought me back to world .

I opened my eyes i saw om face is very near to my face. He was looking little mad and his eyes they are showing alpha male emotions like cold , anger, possessiveness, jealousy,ego and also is that affection maybe i don't know.
He asked" who is he? how do you him ? Why are laughing with him freely ? What are you hiding ? Tell me ?" He asked me in authority voice.

" Om chill why are making matters worse huh!! I already told you that he is my friend sanjay. " I said with a little bit of fear in my voice . But slammed me to his body with force and asked "who is he ?
I know this much that if inly the person is close you will talk that much freely now tell me ? " He asked me. I don't know but i don't want to give the answer so i just did that i wiggle out from his hold and walked fast to my room i was about to close the room door and om came inside and pinned me to the wall now he is looking like raging bull . " HIW DARE YOU TO TURN YOUR BACK ON ME WHEN INWAS ASKING A QUESTION I WANT TO KNOW HOW DO YOU RELATE TO HIM NOW TELL ME WHAT IS RELATIONSHIP...." He shouted on my face .
I was shocked 😳 on his reaction. "TELL ME " HE SHOUTED again. " I DON'T WANT TO TELL YOU AND WHY ? DO YOU CARE WITH WHO DO I TALK TELL ME " I shouted back with same frequency. I was trying to push him off but he came very close to me due to that i close my eyes but i felt his breath on my ear " i have every right to know because i am your husband  Mrs. Hyndhavi Omkar Rao and i do care about who you talk and all" he whispered husky in my ear and while leaving my ear he bit my ear without my knowing i responded to the bite.

 Hyndhavi Omkar Rao and i do care about who you talk and all" he whispered husky in my ear and while leaving my ear he bit my ear without my knowing i responded to the bite

( a/n means she moaned guys 😹).
" Sare appu inka cheptha ... K..kk..kani koncham dooram nilcho plz ... Sare Sanjay na bestfriend kani appudu clg tho patu dooram ayinamu monna oka roju lift lo kalisamu anthe emi ledu " i said . ( Ok stop now i will tell but stand a little bit f..f..far for me please. Ok Sanjay and me are bestfriends . But we got separated with clg . But few days before i met him in the lift .) I said to him.
" Sare mamchidhi kani koncham dooram maintain cheyi naku nachaledu ahh abbayi 😒😤" he said to me (ok but stay little bit far from him i don't like him that much .) When he was going outside from room he slightly brushed his finger on my waist . I was standing standing like that only but suddenly i felt a hot breath on ear and i knew who it was " you look so beautiful today babe" he said that and left from my room and i was blushing like hell .
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////.

hey guys here is another update .

thank you for reading my book .

please do vote and share you comments .

so what do you think of this progression in their life??

Plz share your thoughts😍.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️