part 22

Om's parents returned to their home again after attending the marriage.
------------------------------------------------------------Dhivi pov :

Its been a week . I didn't saw om .

The Week before just after the intimacy we shared

I was still sitting on him and he was holding me . We are looking into each other eyes . But got disturbed by ringing of the phone . " Om pick the phone" i said and i was about come out from his lap but i was pulled back and he locked me in his arms said. " I don't want to . I want to hold you like this , let me hold you " and hugged me .

But again got disturbed by the phone " om i think it is urgent. You have to pick the phone" i said . When he pick the phone and answered it . After talking sometime he said "i need to really go and i may be busy not able to talk to you or chat with you " .

He hurriedly pack his belongings and rushed to office .

Present after one week .

Dhivi pov :

I am sitting iny cabin and doung some work related to bank .
I heard a knock on the door i said " come in " . Then shreyas came through the door . " Heyyyy!!! Hi how are you ? Come 🫴 sit i said ' gesturing to the chair 💺.

"Hi dhivi , i am fine what about you ??
He asked ( conversation between dhivi and shreyas)

D: all good . So ... Sudden meetinghere
S: yea, umm .... I was thinking to take you out because its been years we spent time together. So i was thinking if you are free this afternoon? He said rubbing his neck nervously.

D: ohh .... Ummm let me check my schedule. I said and check through it i am indeed free . Ok lets go .
I said .

You go i will come in a minute shreyas.

I know om is busy so i just msg him that i am going out with shreyas and nonneed to worry .

.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
..
.

.
I and shreyas reachedthis park which is looking great .
S: dhivi , its been so many years like today we spend good time .
D: yea , its been so many years
Yea so many years that i used to simp on you but now i have someone and that someone ehom i can have crush , love , like , hate even be angry on him , that someone is my MR. CONFUSION. I SMILED thinking like that .

S: dhivi can i ask you something??

D : sure, ehat is it?

S: ahh... Ummm.... Dhivi .... Dhivi are you single ?

D: huh??? Why are asking that ?i raisedy eyebrow .

S: nothing , i know in past did something which hurt you so much but can you please go out with me ?? Not like friends but like a date ??

D: ( i am shocked right now😲) huh?? Ehat are you saying ??? Are you for real?

S: please dhivi tell me . ( He asked with love , worry sbout my answer huh!!! Now you want to date me ?? Huh... I snorted mentally)

D: Sorry , shreyas !!! ( And i took my talli out and showed him) i am married and i am happy with him 💖😌😊😊🫣.

S: huh!! You are married..

D: yea ,see i am wearing all signs of a married women talli and even toe rings too .

S: dhivi plz forget this here , and whenever i meet you please don't feel awkward ok ?? Can i ask you that . can we be normal friends again please?