part 27

dhivi pov: 

" om are you ok?". i asked him then he said something which made my heart feel so good .he said "dhivi tonight just don't leave me alone i need you with me all the time in this party and i will tell why i asked that when we reach home ok baby ."

to which i immediately nodded my head because i felt that urgency in his voice that he needed my support. i observed something in his eyes when a lady entered the hall i think its his ex . i have to be careful.

Arghh i have to protect my handsome man all by self . My man is " prince in dismissal"😂😂 aeyy i am knight in shining armor 👸

All the night i sat with om because it is the event which make om's company successful. To divert his mind i pulled his hand lightly " om you know why shiva suddenly called you and said he is not coming and got in some urgency ?" i asked him. He raised his eye brows and said "when did he called you? and now is he your best friend that he telling all his problems to you not me ?" . " ohh... some one is jealousy that I took his best friend...." i said in teasing tone. he look  at me as i a dumb person and said " ok ok..... i am not but what is the reason that he did not came to the event."

A-Actually " yesterday i was talking to nymisha .... she called me and said some shocking news which make you stand and from your seat ..." i said . " what is it ? ." he asked with surprise and anticipating  emotions in his eyes.

" actually nymisha and shiva got married in accidental marriage and they are going to get married in 2 weeks with all rituals ... baby ...... I think shiva will call you after this event."   " what that bastard got married and i don't even know about it ???!!!!!!" he said . "i know shiva he doesn't want to disturb the event baby chill otherwise he will tell you immediately " i said and he nodded  his head and he was concentrating on the show. But , i felt heated gaze on me when turn around and to see who it was Bindu . 

this bitch made my life hard and she is eyeing my husband in front of me . Fuck it i will pluck her eyes out .hmmm........😮‍💨 i am getting angry control dhivi ..... your man will get scared of you chill babe. The event was successful  and the person whom Om wanted as his investor for his new project that was also successful. we are heading to home and in car the atmosphere is eerily silent.

we reached our hotel room safely but Om face is so dull even we reached our  house safely but Om face is so dull even got all he wanted to have from the fashion show. Now I Want to know what happened.so, asked him slowly "what happened Om why are you so dull even the fashion show went well and got the deal with investor who you wanted." 

om head was down but this mind is thinking through many though which I want to know SO,I lifted his head and when I saw him It broke my heart very bad, His eyes are red and sad like a he was deceived and eyes are brimmed with tears . i immediately sat down on my knees and cupped his face brought his face so that he can see my eyes."i think it is something serious which made you like this..... i am not pressuring you say about it just i am all ears if you want to say about it ..... i am sitting here only i am not leaving you in this moment . i was going to leave his face but he stopped me while grabbing my wrist softly and made me to sit beside him . 

Then he laid his head on shoulder looked into space and sit like that after sometime i thought he slept so i was going to make him sleep but then " wait here dhivi i want to share this pain ... this dark incident which made me like this , which made not to trust anyone other than our family , which made me to hate betraying, which made me hate women particularly.......... when i entered college i was with shiva we used to hang with each other . i was late one day ................"

like that he told all about this past. i was really happy that he did tit for tat with her . i was so angry on her before now i just want to kill her and through her body in the ocean so that no one can find her body. Shittttt ..... baby chill ....... now om needs you... later all this........ . om lift his head from my shoulders and looked in my eyes like he is finding something . " ok om let's change the dress and sleep what you say baby ... i asked in smooth voice . he nodded his head and went to get freshen up . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AFTER GETTING FRESHEN UP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i got out of the bathroom and he was sitting on bed . when i came out i wore ... oversize shirt and his shorts which are correct fit for me. i came on bed lay down called om he turned to me i opened my hands and said "lay down with me ". then he come over to me . he was hesitating and looking where to keep his head ...... na pagal husband  (my crazy husband used as endearment sometimes) i grabbed his head on my chest and made him rest his body on me and gently combing his hair with my fingers. he circled his hands around me and hummed when i was running my fingers in his hair. we are silent like this "oeyy pagal okati chepthuna appudu gurthu ki unchu ok !nuvu na pranam and any hurdle we will face it together sare na and neku nenu una ..... i will always be with...neko nijam chepana my life after i married to you is so good , so happy , i became confident because of you , and i am sharing my feeling freely and open i became a expressive person because you  ,  I LOVE YOU OMKAR" (oeyy.... crazy shall i say one thing always remember what i am saying now ok! you are my life and any hurdles we will face it together okay. you have me always with you ... and shall i say one truth.......  ) 

"Dhivi......I LOVE YOU TOO..... i was thought you will leave me at some point . so, that was the reason i asked you for sometime actually i was planning to propose to you .... but i think it is best situation tell your loved one that you also care, love, respect and trust them  . i respect you dhivi,i trust you dhivi ,  i care for you dhivi, and i love you dhivi to the moon and back .... i will be good husband from now on ...let again start our lives as husband and wife with  love, trust , care, respect . " he said raising his head from my chest. now he is hovering over me" dhivi can i kiss you please?" he asked. i nodded my head and his warm soft full lips crashed on my plump warm lips. 

he was holding my face in hand other on my neck. he was sucking my lower lip and i was sucking his upper lip. the kiss is so smooth and  passionate. we are kissing each other i felt out of breath so i tapped his shoulders . he got that i was out of breath and released his lips from me he is looking my face , my eyes and said " i was dreaming to kiss you from some many days ... god your lips so seductive babe.." i was looking at him and got red in shy thank got i am brown in colour ..... suddenly i felt his lips on my lips again this it was hard and very passionate and iwas trying to match his phase suddenly i felt his warm hands on my right breast and he rubbedhis finger on my clothed right nipple i moaned and now he squezzed my right breast i was shocked he took this moment and entered into my mouth ... 

now we are exploring each other mouths with tongues . we are fighting for dominance but om won in it and now he is rubbing my nipple on my bra and exploring my mouth and keeping his hANd on neck to kiss me in an angle. 

we stopped kissing and looked in each other eyes i got shy and went into his chest and hide my head . he was caressing my head and said " my cute teddy bear you taste so good and i like your taste can't get enough of your taste." he kissed my forehead and made me to sleep in his embrace . This night i had my first kiss. 

===========================================================================

hello people long time right........

i know .... but here is your another update feel free to comment and vote for it 

thank you all for reading my work 

it really made me so happy ....🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

love you all 

if any changes i will edit later .