Part 24

dhivi pov:

i am getting ready and packing my and om's bag . Om again went to office saying he had an last minute meeting and it may take awhile .
So here i was cooking Maggie to eat with watch hit case 2 movie .
You know hot stream food and thriller murder movie the best combination.
I also bought some chips and ice cream with me and settled down on the couch 🛋️.

And wearing a face mask to look good and i already did all the selfcare things .
Guys in this world i love 10 things they are 1.parents
2. Food
3.hubby
4. BTS
5. Adivi sesh 😍😍😘
6.thriller dramas/movies
7.my kajal
8.long drives
9.cuddles
10.romantic stories

I was busy watching tv . Then the room is filled with my phones ringtone. I took my phone and saw that om is calling me so pick up the phone .
H: hi , om tell you called me
O: hi , dhivi i am sending you my driver can you please come with to the airport. I  will meet you there...bye .
I was about to give reply . But he cut my phone . I was feeling sad but i should understand that he is busy and i should be a good wife.

So i got ready in this dress.

i was waiting in the plane for him

i was waiting in the plane for him. "hey dhivi , waiting for me ? , sorry yaar i was in the last minute meeting " om entered and was standing beside my seating and apologized to me.

when we seattled and we are in air i asked om" om what is the plan , what are we going to do ?" like that . then om replied" dhivi we are going before the event to check everything by my self and then only we think about our trip in bali ok?" he asked. i just nodded my head and started watching movie in the plane . Om busied himself with his work.

**********************************************************88

HEY MY DEAAR LOVELIES I KNOW I AM LATE . SORRY ABOUT THAT . I WAS ADMITED IN THE HOSPITAL DUE TO DEHYDRATION AND TYPHOID AND I WEAK I CANT EVEN MOVE  ON MY OWN SO I TOOK THESE MANY DAYS LEAVE. 

SORRY 

PLZ READ . VOTE AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS. I KNOW SMALL UPDATE BUT I WILL WRITE BIG IN NEXT CHAPTER.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹