part 23

om pov : 

i was sleeping and rolled in the to catch dhivi but the bed was empty. then i heard sounds in kitchen. i was welcomed by my wife's sexy back which was so tempting i just wanted to kiss her back . i was turned on just by looking at her caramel skin colour she wore a saree and that neck and back are tempting me . 

so i just did what my heart wanted i went near her sneaked my hands around her and kissed the spot where her neck and shoulder is joined . she was tilled for a second and said " good morning om ". " good morning dhivi " i greeted back. 

i was still giving open mouth kisses to her and i was enjoying her reaction to my kisses. "om leave me " she said . " Hyndhavi do you have any idea how many times i've thought about bending you this counter and fucking you senseless" i whispered to her and my hands are on her breast line . i wanted to see her reaction so i turned her around and she we breathing heavily her breast are moving up and down due to her heavy breathing .

i drag my hands down and stopped near her navel while drawing patterns i said " do you   have any idea that how much i am turned on ." with that i attached my down area to her and her eyes are wide open with shock . 

Dhivi pov :
Just the thought of " i make him turned on is so exciting, happy and warmth in me" . Because when i was not married my mom used to say " dhivi if get fatter then husband doesn't love you and goes for outside love" .

But here i made a hottest specimen turn on . He just again made me drop one of my insecurities.

Due to this i had flattering feeling inside me and i did only one thing which came to my mind that is hugged him very tightly.

Like my life.depends on it .and om also reciprocated the hug." Dhivi don't get tensed i will not touch or force you for another level in our relationship until you wanted to ." He assured me.
"Thank you om " i said.

Om went to get freshen up and i was doing breakfast chapati and potato curry. since i wanted to make lemon water
i asked om" om what do you want in lemon water sugar or honey ".then he replied " just you sip it and give me nothing needed in it "  . I was flabbergasted to lines he just said and blushed because of it.
" Ohhh. My baby you are blushing .....,so 🥰 cutee" and pinched my cheeks and laughing left the kitchen ,went to living room.

we are  currently watching movie "ori devuda" . suddenly om said " dhivi pack your bags tomorrow we are going to bali for new fashion week season and Mr. Indigo one of the great bussiness man he is icon for fashion industry , he gave me invitation to a party came and if we get any deal then that would be great !!!  will you be my date ? " he asked me .

to which i replied " yes, i will". 

ok pack according to the weather and pack comfortably and we are going foe fashion week and also i think we have time to.explore.

_--------------------
The promo which i released will be coming soon
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Thank you for reading and wait for the update which i am going to give today