I woke up in the car. "Where? Where am I?" I mumbled. I pressed my forehead up against the cold, glass window. I groaned as my body ached. "It's okay, love. I'm taking you to the hospital. We're almost there." Harry's voice spoke, I felt my body going in and out of a haze. "But we have to go to dinnerrr." I slurred. "Hang in there, darling." He said.

I was out of it, I faintly saw that Harry pulled into the A&E department before he carried me out of the car. "I need some help over here." I heard his voice call out.

***

"Her temperature is at 39.5°. How long has she had a fever?" One of the doctors asked. "I don't know, it just came out of nowhere." Harry's voice spoke. "We need to get Dr. Burgoyne down here. Let him know we're going to push fluids and admit her. Bring some cooling blankets! Matilda, sweetheart, we're gonna cool you down, alright?" I heard a familiar doctor's voice speak. "B-But I'm already c-cold." My teeth chattered. "You have chills, but the cooling blankets should help bring down your fever quickly." I heard another voice speak. "H-Harry.." I chattered "It's okay, love. You're okay." I felt him pet the top of my head.

I heard the curtain open, I opened my eyes seeing my oldest brother, Timothée walked into through the curtain. "N-N-No! G-Go away.." My teeth chattered. "Now, that's not a way you'd treat a doctor, is it Matti?" He spoke. "I w-want another d-doctor." I requested. "Well, you're stuck with me. What are you in for now?" He asked. "She's got a high fever and she passed out. So I brought her in." Harry spoke. "Who's this? Only family of patients are allowed." "H-He's a friend. He s-stays!" I spat. "Calm down, before I get a psych evaluation on you." He said writing on his clipboard. "F-For a fever?!" I shouted. "Is that really necessary?" Harry asked. "May I speak with you for a moment..." Timothée asked him before Harry began step away,  "Harry." "I'll be back in a minute, darling.." He caressed my leg before he left.  I was so exhausted, I felt my eyes getting tired and I was out again.

I woke up to the disgustingly, clean scent feeling groggy but better than I was before. I opened my eyes slightly and saw the familiarity of the St. Helens' emergency department once again. "Hey..you're awake." Harry spoke as he softly squeezed my hand. "What happened? What time is it?" I asked. "Just a little after midnight. You collapsed, darling." He said. "No, we have to go. I can't be here." I pulled the nasal cannula off my face before ripping out my IV and got out of the bed, I felt myself get dizzy again as I lost my balance. "Hey, hey. You need to lie down, baby." He spoke as he tried to get me back into the hospital bed. He grabbed a few tissues before he pressed them to where my IV was previously as I began to bleed. "No, Harry. You don't get it, we have to go-" I was cut off by the curtain opening revealing Timothée. "Nice to see that you're awake, Matti. Trying to escape again aren't we?" He estimated. I sighed as I sat back down on the bed holding the tissues to my arm. "Don't get too ahead of yourself, Matti." I rolled my eyes. "Looking at your chart, your blood pressure's normal, your CT scan is clear—you're still taking your Clozopine, right?" He asked. "Sure.." I sighed. "You know those are to keep you from your meltdowns right?" I couldn't believe this was happening in front of Harry. It was embarrassing. "Yes, I'm still taking them!" I blurted. "Alright, alright. No need to be hasty with me, young lady. Do I need to check you with another evaluation?" He asked, of course he'd ask that. "Let's just get this over with, Tim. I haven't got all night." I spoke. "Just be patient, Dove.." Harry spoke, Timothée turned to face him. "And you are.." I didn't want to introduce him but I went ahead with it to save myself anymore time being here. "Harry, he's a friend of mine. Harry, this is my-" Tim cut me off. "Dr. Timothée Burgoyne, Matti's older brother." I rolled my eyes as I pinch at the bridge of my nose feeling another migraine. "Can you just get me the release papers, I'm not staying here." I told him as I slowly stood up out of the bed. "I'm not sure you want to do that, Matti. Not unless you'd like for me to call dad." He threatened. "Call dad, I don't care! Just get me the damned papers!" I spat.