26

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"W-what?" Hyunsuk asked; flustered getting that question from Junkyu.

"Eh? Is it a wrong sequence? Ah! I should've told you that I kind of know that you're an Omega first, right?" Junkyu asked.

"Um.. Kim Junkyu. I- I kind of confused right now," Hyunsuk said. "Can you please tell me one by one, step by step?"

"Okay. Since the day you asked me to release my pheromones, I kind of get that you might not be a Beta. Looking at how your expression changes. You can't smell my pheromones but you can feel it, right?" Junkyu asked. Hyunsuk just silently listen to Junkyu. "And I've been watching everyone, you know. And I can see that you somehow can feel pheromones. But you really good at hiding that you did. At first I thought that you're an Alpha. After the day Jihoon was announced is an Alpha and he took his rut leave, I accidentally say that scar on your nape,"

"You did?" Hyunsuk asked.

"Yeah. When you wash your face in the toilet. I saw it. I thought that you might have some fun the night before but you submitted your mc to HR for two days of sick leave. I'm quite confused but now, I can somehow connect the points. That you're an Omega and you were with Jihoon during his rut. And if we count from that day, it has been more than a month since his rut,"

Hyunsuk just realized about that as well. He didn't go for his monthly medical check up for this month too because of his works. And Dr Rose told him to come for the check up next month. He did felt unwell and fatigue for past few weeks. Hyunsuk thought that it's because of all the works and projects he need to handle. He really got very less time to rest so he didn't think much about it.

But when Junkyu mentioned that, Hyunsuk wonder. Could it be? But they just did once. But Jihoon did knotted him. Hyunsuk eyed at Junkyu.

"I am currently dating a male Omega too. So I probably know somethings about it," Junkyu said. "But if you don't want to talk about it, we can just stop. I just want to ask if you're pregnant because of your mood swings,"

"I don't know,"

"I bet Jihoon didn't even remember that he marked you, right?" Junkyu asked.

"He didn't even know that he was with me," Hyunsuk said. "Are you going to tell him?"

"No. I don't want to get involved in your complicated relationship," Junkyu said. "You can take your time. But don't you think you should tell him? You guys are officially mates already. Jihoon might can get away without anything to worry about, but you. If you got your heat, you will only be comforted by your Alpha,"

"I can just take a suppressant," Hyunsuk said.

"How can you let him mark you when you didn't want to tell him about it?" Junkyu asked. "He should be responsible to whatever he did to you,"

"He only sees me as 'friend', Junkyu-ya," Hyunsuk said. "He keep telling me that he only will go for girls. How can I even start?"

"You guys. Are seriously fools," Junkyu said. "Do whatever you two want to do. And I hope you can tone down your urge to get mad at Jihoon in the company,"

"I'll try," Hyunsuk said.

"Ah! Talking about pregnant, do you know that Jihoon will be the temporary Branch Manager for our company's branch in Busan?" Junkyu asked.

"Eh? I didn't know about it," Hyunsuk said.

"The Busan Branch Manager will be on maternity leave for 60 days starting from the third week of next month. But Jihoon need to start from the second week of next month," Junkyu said. "So, he'll be away for 2 months,"