RW:[3] - Gushing.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Flashback
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

You're running through the bleak, echoing halls of the Fatui headquarters, your breath ragged, heart hammering in your chest. You push onward, desperate to reach The Doctor, while your mind is lost in the obsession that's been gnawing at you for weeks.

"Hah-Finally... finally, finally, finally, finally! Hahah!" The words spill out in manic glee, you laugh, a desperatly masochistic laugh that feels foreign in your own throat.

You spot Dottore up ahead, his back to you, surrounded by a mass of soldiers. Without hesitation, you shove your way through the crowd of Fatui, their questioning glares piercing your back as you force yourself to the front, right by his side.

"S...S...Sir Dottore..." you gasp between breaths, your body trembling from exertion.
Dottore turns his head slightly, his chilling gaze locking onto you. The soldiers surrounding you pull away, confusion and disgust painting their faces.
You drop to your knees, your legs no longer able to support you. Your hands clasp together, shaking, as you tilt your head up to him with an unhinged grin.

"Please... Take me... I-I want to be your subject...!" The words spill out like vomit, fervent and desperate, dripping with need.
The silence that follows is suffocating, as if the air itself recoils from your request. The soldiers' eyes widen, shocked at your audacity.
Even Dottore seems momentarily surprised, his face still and unreadable.

You had heard rumors from the others... Dottore planing to collect new subjects from far-off lands and drag them back for his gruesome experiments in the name of achieving immortality.
The thought of it haunted you, consumed you. You had to be part of it. You had to be his.

Immortality. An endless existence, beyond death's reach. It meant more than simply living forever, it meant enduring anything... everything.
This is your opportunity to subject yourself to your darkest fantasies... the very things that excited you to your core, the feared second Harbinger toying with your body for cruel pleassure.

Dottore steps toward you, a slow, twisted smile spreads across his lips as he towers above your kneeling form.
"You want to be my test subject?" he asks, his voice low, almost mocking. "Did I hear that correctly?"

Your throat tightens. You gulp, nodding furiously. The anticipation gnaws at you, eating you from the inside out.
"Why?" His voice sharpens, eyes narrowing. "Do you have so little regard for your life?"

"...This... this experience might just be better than the rest of my miserable life from this point forward, S-Sir..." you stammer, desperation dripping from your voice.

"I see..." He steps closer, his hand gently patting your head. "How pitiful~ I could almost shed a tear~"
He dared to touch you. The hand that took so many lifes in the most unimaginable, gruesome way, touching you so gently... You stare up at him, eyes gleaming with anticipation and admiration...

He turns his back on you, giving a hand signal to the soldiers. "Knock him out. I want him."

You stand up with what little strength you have, trying to show your respect by bowing low. "Thank you... my most sincere thanks."

The soldiers seize you by the arms, and you feel a cloth being forced over your face from behind... then, darkness.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Back to the Present
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛